+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript process and Documents required Delhi University

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
Hi, can someone please describe the complete process for getting transcript s from Delhi University??

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
  1. Create WES (or other ECA authority) account
  2. Pay the ECA fee and get the unique ECA ID (& office address details)
  3. Go to University and apply for the transcripts and pay the fee
  4. Give them the address and ECA ID where they will post the transcripts (How to do it is mentioned on the ECA website)
  5. After applying to university, send the copy of the certificates via a regular courier to the ECA authority
  6. That's it
Whole process will take around 2 months to complete from the day you apply to the day you receive your ECA. The current stage of the ECA can be tracked on the ECA authority online website.

maheshunique

Sep 16, 2021
Hi, can someone please describe the complete process for getting transcript s from Delhi University??
Sure, I will guide you through the process, I didn't apply with the university but through MailTranscripts, they are one of the service providers who provide good customer service. Their website is (mailtranscripts.com) where you can apply directly and get your transcripts in 1 month. I applied online on their website and uploaded all the required documents (marksheets and degree certificate), I got regular updates on my application and I received the transcript at my address. They are truly trustworthy and genuine.