+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript - PR Application Help Please

maburaida

Mar 26, 2016
Hi all, while submitting PR application and under education documents I submitted WES report and University Degree Certificate.
i didn't submit Transcript as I missed to upload it and it wasn't there under the information button.

Will my PR be rejected due to that?

Please help me and advise what to do.

maburaida

Mar 26, 2016
I did that but I received the following email which again asking me to go to IRCC form
"
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service.

In order to help us better serve you, please follow the below guidelines to ensure your query goes to the right department to ensure we respond as quickly as possible:

Replacement of Document

If your enquiry is regarding replacing a valid temporary resident document (i.e.: Visitor Record, Study Permit, Work Permit, and/or Temporary Resident Permit), a Confirmation of Permanent Residence, or a Record of Landing, please visit the IRCC Website for the concerned form to complete. All instructions can easily be found within the kit, specifically the Instruction Guide IMM 5545.

Amendment of Document

If your enquiry is regarding correcting an error, therefore requiring an amendment, on a valid temporary resident document (i.e.: Visitor Record, Study Permit, Work Permit, and/or Temporary Resident Permit), a Confirmation of Permanent Residence, or a Record of Landing, please visit the IRCC Website for the concerned form to complete. All instructions can easily be found within the kit, specifically the Instruction Guide IMM 5218.

Case Status

If your enquiry is regarding a case status which has not yet been answered via other channels, please write back to us using the IRCC Web form and choose one of the following options:

· Temporary Residence (applied online) or Temporary Residence (applied by Mail) located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry for any temporary residence application (i.e.: Visitor Record, Study Permit, Work Permit, and/or Temporary Resident Permit).

· Permanent residence (applied by mail) or Permanent residence (applied online) located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry for a permanent residence application under an economic stream (i.e.: Provincial Nominee, Skilled Worker, Caregiver, etc.).

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
"

So What to do then, please help.

huckingfell

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hi all, while submitting PR application and under education documents I submitted WES report and University Degree Certificate.
i didn't submit Transcript as I missed to upload it and it wasn't there under the information button.

You do not need to submit transcripts. It says you need to upload the degree certificate and the WES/IQAS report

Reactions: maburaida

maburaida

Mar 26, 2016
You do not need to submit transcripts. It says you need to upload the degree certificate and the WES/IQAS report
That's why I didn't upload it.
But I read in this Forum and in some threads that my PR application might got rejected due to missing transcript.

I am confused and I don't want to waste the time waiting for the Rejection.

If anyone has ever experienced the same, would advise please.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013

Transcripts are not required. I only submitted my original degree+ECA+IELTS. Good luck

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
im in the same boat, didn't upload transcript as instructed in the information window during uploading of documents.

did you guys successfully got your PR even without the transcript? If yes, I will no longer submit it via CSE forms.

Thanks for your reply.

yardinjo

May 11, 2020
im in the same boat, didn't upload transcript as instructed in the information window during uploading of documents.

did you guys successfully got your PR even without the transcript? If yes, I will no longer submit it via CSE forms.

Thanks for your reply.
Hi, I have a similar case, do you know why some people were asked for transcript but some are not? What's the update on your application?

cheers

raineewainee

Jun 11, 2020

Thanks for your reply.
Hi! How was your application? My husband is in the same situation as well.

novel john

Oct 11, 2020

Can you please update the status ? did you get PR ? did you get any additional document request for transcripts?