+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript M.Com St. Xavier's College

abhironald

Apr 16, 2013
Hi,

I want your advice relating to the following two documents:
1. Transcript M.Com (Master of Commerce): At the time I completed M. Com from St. Xavier’s College, it was in the process of being Autonomous from University of Calcutta. So, my M.Com certificates are issued by St. Xavier’s College bearing “St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous) affiliated to University of Calcutta” and the transcript is issued from St. Xavier’s College, duly signed and stamped in a sealed envelope from the Dean of the Department. So, please suggest in this case what should I do, as WES wants Transcript from University of Calcutta?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
I cannot understand transcript and degree always issued by University even if we do our degrees in private affiliated college ..........college does not have any authority to issue any kind of this documents .......your record must be with university

TAPTATANU

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dlhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
send with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
04-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2012
Med's Request
24-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2012
abhironald said:
Hi,

I want your advice relating to the following two documents:
1. Transcript M.Com (Master of Commerce): At the time I completed M. Com from St. Xavier's College, it was in the process of being Autonomous from University of Calcutta. So, my M.Com certificates are issued by St. Xavier's College bearing “St. Xavier's College (Autonomous) affiliated to University of Calcutta” and the transcript is issued from St. Xavier's College, duly signed and stamped in a sealed envelope from the Dean of the Department. So, please suggest in this case what should I do, as WES wants Transcript from University of Calcutta?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Until and unless WES gets satisfied they will raise queries after queries.Its better to send Transcript to avoid unnecessary queries.