+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from VTU to WES

keepinspiring

Nov 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

Has anyone sent VTU B.E transcript directly from VTU to WES. kindly let me know the precedure?

TIA
In need of a transcript from Visvesvaraya Technological University, apply through MailTranscripts they will get your transcripts in 15 days. I wanted to complete my WES evaluation for which I required a transcript from my university. I applied through mailtranscripts and they made sure that my transcript was sent from the university directly as per WES requirement. My evaluation was completed successfully and I thank this team for providing some really good customer service.

balachandra

Jun 17, 2022
Hi

My friend studied in NIE mysore and he had sent documents for WES. However he got a response saying, they will not accept documents from National Institute of Engineering . Anybody please suggest what to do next..

Roopa85

Feb 8, 2023
Hi,
Were you able to get your transcripts? I had applied to VTU and got the same reply, not eligible as it's autonomous college.

Priyankack08

Mar 27, 2022
hello,
I just confirmed from the University by calling them on 0831-2498147.
Suggestion: Before following the below steps, please inquire.

They said:
1. Request for the transcripts by filling up the form here.
2. Pay the required fee for the transcript, if applicable.
3. Pay Postal charges (Rs.1500/-). Mandatory to directly post to WES. (Make sure you have WES Reference Number)
4. Mention the WES delivery address in the FORM (step 1) . Also, attach the WES Request Form duly filled, Payment Receipts.You can also attach your degree certificate to save on courier.
And send them to :
The Registrar(Evaluation)
Visvesvaraya Technological University
“Jnana Sangama”
Belagavi : 590018
Karnataka, India.
(You are DONE)
5. In case you already have transcripts received from University, Write an application to Registrar Evaluation requesting to post the documents directly to WES.
6. Send application, filled and signed WES Request Form, degree certificate, Official transcripts (if step 5 applies to you) to below address.
“Jnana Sangama”
Karnataka, India.
7. GOOD LUCK

Priyankack08

Mar 27, 2022
hello,
I just confirmed from the University by calling them on 0831-2498147.
Suggestion: Before following the below steps, please inquire.

They said:
1. Request for the transcripts by filling up the form here.
2. Pay the required fee for the transcript, if applicable.
3. Pay Postal charges (Rs.1500/-). Mandatory to directly post to WES. (Make sure you have WES Reference Number)
4. Mention the WES delivery address in the FORM (step 1) . Also, attach the WES Request Form duly filled, Payment Receipts.You can also attach your degree certificate to save on courier.
And send them to :
“Jnana Sangama”
Karnataka, India.
(You are DONE)
5. In case you already have transcripts received from University, Write an application to Registrar Evaluation requesting to post the documents directly to WES.
6. Send application, filled and signed WES Request Form, degree certificate, Official transcripts (if step 5 applies to you) to below address.
“Jnana Sangama”
Karnataka, India.
7. GOOD LUCK

Then no need to go through EDDT website right?.