+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from RGPV University to WES Canada?

100rab81

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Did anyone requested Transcript from RGPV University to WES Canada? Please share steps to follow and if any suggestion for agency that can help to get quickly? Please help.

GauriRaikar

Sep 15, 2021
I was in need of Transcript from RGPV University. My friend suggested me to approach MailTranscripts services. I applied for their services and my transcript was prepared in 2 week time. Without me visiting the university my transcript was sent directly from the university to WES. I submitted only scans of marksheets and degree certificate. The team tried their level best to get my transcript prepared at the earliest. For more Information you can contact them on call and via email as well. Below is the link for their website: http://mailtranscripts.com/apply

Sneha S

Nov 24, 2021
Yes. I requested MailTranscripts for my RGPV university Transcript for WES Canada. MailTranscripts team is one of the best service provider institution. The work was done before the estimated time. I got my transcript in 10 days and also the team ensured to send my documents directly to WES. My transcript was successfully accepted by WES.

keepsmiling25

Dec 9, 2021
I applied with MailTranscripts to get my transcripts from RGPV university for WES and my transcript was directly sent to WES from the university. They made it easy for me, all I did was, applied online on their website, uploaded the scan copies of my marksheets and degree certificate, rest of the procedure was taken care by mail transcripts and team. I found MailTranscripts as one of the reliable organizations and they got the work done within a short span of time. Thank you team for your support.

Reactions: Kapil Chauhan

Kapil Chauhan

Mar 1, 2022
I requested my RGPV Transcript for WES Evaluation with a service provider MailTranscripts. I would personally suggest to get in contact with this team as they get the transcript work done in fast track process. Just upload the asked documents requested by them and they will do the rest of the process of getting the transcript from the university. The support staff will always keep you informed about the actual status of your Application.

Palki_Chawla

Oct 1, 2022
I will personally suggest to apply with MailTranscripts as this agency is very much well versed with the WES requirement. I took their services for RGPV University transcript. I submitted my marksheets and they updated me with the ETA once the application was submitted to the university which helped me to know the actual status of my Application. MailTranscripts is the best solution to get the WES clearance done.

Oct 4, 2023
I was in need of Transcript from RGPV University. My friend suggested me to approach MailTranscripts services. I applied for their services and my transcript was prepared in 2 week time. Without me visiting the university my transcript was sent directly from the university to WES. I submitted only scans of marksheets and degree certificate. The team tried their level best to get my transcript prepared at the earliest. For more Information you can contact them on call and via email as well. Below is the link for their website: http://mailtranscripts.com/apply
Just curious to know how authentic is this "mailtranscripts" people? Are they fake or or actually worthy and authentic?

Oct 4, 2023
I will personally suggest to apply with MailTranscripts as this agency is very much well versed with the WES requirement. I took their services for RGPV University transcript. I submitted my marksheets and they updated me with the ETA once the application was submitted to the university which helped me to know the actual status of my Application. MailTranscripts is the best solution to get the WES clearance done.
How much they cost you and are they really not fake? And Authentic?

DeeptiSharma

Jan 4, 2021
Applied my transcript from RGPV Bhopal without visiting University and with the help of Online Transcript. They helped me to get the transcript from RGPV Bhopal within 3 days and get it posted to my Foreign University within a week time. Very Prompt and Quick Process. No delay. https://onlinetranscripts.org is their website and you can contact them for getting transcript service without any doubt.