+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRANSCRIPT from RGPV bhopal for PR Canada.

manana

Dec 2, 2015
Hi,

I am applying PR in Canada through Express entry. I am graduated from RGPV Bhopal university.Can anyone tell me the procedure to get the TRANSCRIPT from the university.Right now I am in Canada and not possible to go to India, is there any possibility to get it from here or who have experience the same problem?

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tell someone (your relatives, friends) from Bhopal to visit the university in person.

You might also need a letter addressed to the College / University explicitly mentioning to issue the transcripts to your relative on your behalf.

manana

Dec 2, 2015
Thanks for reply...

I am doing credential evaluation through WES. At WES website there is a form called "Academic Records Request Form",do I need to fill and send this form also to my relative in bhopal.

Just want to know that this form is needed when we are sending the transcript to WES by mail or when university directly send the transcript to WES.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manana said:
Thanks for reply...

I am doing credential evaluation through WES. At WES website there is a form called "Academic Records Request Form",do I need to fill and send this form also to my relative in bhopal.

Just want to know that this form is needed when we are sending the transcript to WES by mail or when university directly send the transcript to WES.
To be on a safer side, I suggest you to send a couple of copies of signed WES academic request form to your relative in Bhopal.

taranjotwani

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
Tell someone (your relatives, friends) from Bhopal to visit the university in person.

You might also need a letter addressed to the College / University explicitly mentioning to issue the transcripts to your relative on your behalf.
I went there personally to get my transcripts. It costs around 500 Rs for 10 copies. And you can get it in 3 days. You can send someone to get it for you but you need to send your original mark sheet to them, as they will be verified. I was not able to find RGPV on cleartranscripts.com . But they might help you with the transcripts. Hope this helps.

pratul111

Mar 8, 2016
Hi

Need help.. Does anyone know any person/organisation who can help with Transcripts attestation.

Help very much appreciated. Thanks !!

-pratul111

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have got the transcripts done for my wife (MCA-Passed out in 2011) on March 17th (day before yesterday) from RGPV (Bhopal). Please reach the University with all your original documents around 10 A.M to get the things done quickly.

You can download transcript form from RGPV website (but this form looks like for Engineering students) and fill this form and try not to make any mistakes which I am sure the officer in RGPV will find. Take a draft printout with you. Here is the link to form:

https://www.rgpv.ac.in/exam/DownloadForms.aspx

Another option is to go to the Cyber Cafe shop near the University gate as you will enter. He will prepare the form for you and you can get a draft print. He charges Rs 750 /- in which he fills the form and after verification gives you 10 sets of Transcripts and Envelopes included. I chose this option as I was going to pay for printouts and others so thought to get work done by these experienced people.

You have to go to University Main Building Room No: 332 to get your draft transcript checked and corrected for mistakes by the concerned officer. He will take nearly 15-30 minutes to check the draft copy. Meanwhile you can go to UCO Bank branch behind the main building to get Challan of Rs 500/- as a fee of Transcripts paid to University.

Now, you can collect the draft copy corrected by the officer (he is amicable and will explain you all the corrections) and go back to the Cyber Cafe. Ask them to correct the mistakes and then get 10 coloured sets of Transcripts with envelopes for each. If you want your provisional or final degree also attested then get copies of it as well.

Take all these copies with envelopes and give it to the officer in Main Building. Now here comes the tricky part. Generally, they give these copies and envelopes signed and stamped in two days. But, in my case I was not a local resident of Bhopal so I pleaded the officer to get it done on same day.

But as we all know Gandhi works better than pleading in India. ;)

Finally, I got all 10 sets of Transcripts, Provisional Degree and Envelopes signed and stamped with a smile on my face. :)

Please be resilient and courteous as our final goal is to get what we want.

Thanks

akansha.ag11

Aug 8, 2017
Hello Friends, I would really appreciate if anyone can let me know if Original Marksheets are required to get the transcript from RGPV or photocopies will also work. As I am in US right now and original are with me and need the transcripts urgently.
Please help and advise.

Thanks
Akanksha

Reactions: wan11knu

ind.can

Feb 17, 2018
Hi All,

I have got the transcripts done for my wife (MCA-Passed out in 2011) on March 17th (day before yesterday) from RGPV (Bhopal). Please reach the University with all your original documents around 10 A.M to get the things done quickly.

You can download transcript form from RGPV website (but this form looks like for Engineering students) and fill this form and try not to make any mistakes which I am sure the officer in RGPV will find. Take a draft printout with you. Here is the link to form:

https://www.rgpv.ac.in/exam/DownloadForms.aspx

Another option is to go to the Cyber Cafe shop near the University gate as you will enter. He will prepare the form for you and you can get a draft print. He charges Rs 750 /- in which he fills the form and after verification gives you 10 sets of Transcripts and Envelopes included. I chose this option as I was going to pay for printouts and others so thought to get work done by these experienced people.

You have to go to University Main Building Room No: 332 to get your draft transcript checked and corrected for mistakes by the concerned officer. He will take nearly 15-30 minutes to check the draft copy. Meanwhile you can go to UCO Bank branch behind the main building to get Challan of Rs 500/- as a fee of Transcripts paid to University.

Now, you can collect the draft copy corrected by the officer (he is amicable and will explain you all the corrections) and go back to the Cyber Cafe. Ask them to correct the mistakes and then get 10 coloured sets of Transcripts with envelopes for each. If you want your provisional or final degree also attested then get copies of it as well.

Take all these copies with envelopes and give it to the officer in Main Building. Now here comes the tricky part. Generally, they give these copies and envelopes signed and stamped in two days. But, in my case I was not a local resident of Bhopal so I pleaded the officer to get it done on same day.

But as we all know Gandhi works better than pleading in India. ;)

Finally, I got all 10 sets of Transcripts, Provisional Degree and Envelopes signed and stamped with a smile on my face. :)

Please be resilient and courteous as our final goal is to get what we want.

Thanks
Thanks for the detailed response. Very helpul. Just one question. Why do we need more than 1 copy? Why 10 copies?

Khush2127

Oct 12, 2018
Thanks for the detailed response. Very helpul. Just one question. Why do we need more than 1 copy? Why 10 copies?
RGPV charges 500 for 10 sets of transcripts. That's how they work.

I think getting more is not harmful. Its better to have 10 , because in my case , First time I got my transcripts for higher studies, then I used same for immigration, so its good.

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
This university is still living the tribal life it seems. There is no process or follow up mechanism. WES does not accept docs sent by applicant. This univ doesnt care to send them to WES. Looks like no one from this univ can settle in canada beginning 2019? Or did anyone find some solution? Please update here ASAP. If I find one, I will do the same.