+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from Periyar University, Salem, Tamil nadu

gunaphysics

Feb 4, 2019
What happens if University doesn't check the concerned email ? My masters verified. WES application more than 2 months as of now. The status on hold for Periyar Univ is there for more than 3 weeks but for my Masters they replied within 5 days.
Did the university finally respond to WES?

rameshrkpm

Mar 7, 2019
Process to apply for WES transcripts in Periyar University - Salem
1.Documents needed
* Original Marksheets and Degree provisional certificate,
* 2 Set of clear legible xerox of all marksheets and degree certificate
* 1000 Rs paid to Account :34 in the Bank located inside the campus (Canara bank) - Yellow challan - you get 2 challans as acknowledgment.
* 1400 rs stamps ( as of March 7th 2019 - Please check with Post office located in campus for Stamp charges to canada)
* Application for record request form -- Can be downloaded after making payment to Wes which getting Wes reference number.
* Transcript requisition form - Write to "The Registrar" a letter requesting to send transcripts to Wes

2.Process
1. Write a Transcript sending requision form in your own english in a A4 sheet.
2.Pay 1000 rs and collect the Challan
3.Get 1400 Rs stamp (Better to get the stamp outside - postoffice inside University doesnt have Stamps some times)
4.Cover will be provided by Mr.Venkadachalam , from the Registrar office (Main Building)
5.Submit originals along with 2 set of xerox , challan and letter requesting transcript.
6.Fill in the Canada Wes address and paste the stamp on the Cover given from University.
7. One set will be kept with Registrar person and another set along with challan will be sent to Dispatcher sitting to other room.
8.Second set along with Application form downloaded from Wes site will be sent in sealed cover with Stamp and address provided.

Thanks
Ramesh

Anncs

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
1.Documents needed
* 1000 Rs paid to Account :34 in the Bank located inside the campus (Canara bank) - Yellow challan - you get 2 challans as acknowledgment.
* 1400 rs stamps ( as of March 7th 2019 - Please check with Post office located in campus for Stamp charges to canada)
* Application for record request form -- Can be downloaded after making payment to Wes which getting Wes reference number.
* Transcript requisition form - Write to "The Registrar" a letter requesting to send transcripts to Wes

2.Process
3.Get 1400 Rs stamp (Better to get the stamp outside - postoffice inside University doesnt have Stamps some times)
4.Cover will be provided by Mr.Venkadachalam , from the Registrar office (Main Building)
5.Submit originals along with 2 set of xerox , challan and letter requesting transcript.
6.Fill in the Canada Wes address and paste the stamp on the Cover given from University.
7. One set will be kept with Registrar person and another set along with challan will be sent to Dispatcher sitting to other room.
8.Second set along with Application form downloaded from Wes site will be sent in sealed cover with Stamp and address provided.

Thanks
Ramesh

Do we need to go inperson or can we authorize someone like family or friends

arun_canpr

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
1.Documents needed

2.Process

Thanks
Ramesh
Thanks for sharing the process. How/ When do you get back the originals from the university?

SamMC

May 13, 2019
Thanks for sharing the process. How/ When do you get back the originals from the university?
You don't submit the original documents. They are only for verification purposes and will be returned to you immediately. Mr. Venkatachalam will verify the Xerox copies.

One change: The bank will not have the yellow challan. You will have to go to the Controller of Examination building and from the front desk, collect the challan (account 34). You will then need to submit Rs1500 (yes they revised it - I don't know from when, probably from the new academic year).

Ideally, the sequence of the process for convenience is as below

1. Go straight to COE block and get the challan
2. Go to Admin block and in the academics section ask Mr. Venkatachalam for the university envelope (he may ask to first show him the bank sealed challan, just to be sure you are asking it for genuine reasons). So you could choose to get that done and then ask for the envelope
3. Depending on the sequence of events, if you have the envelope now, go to the post office and paste stamps worth Rs1400 on the back side, and on the front write the WES address.
4. Get 1 set of the xerox evaluated by Mr. Venkatachalam. Give him the requisition letter (a simple one in your language, addressed to the Registrar. Mr V will staple the challan, requisition letter and verified xerox and ask you to submit it at the dispatch section (directly opposite side of the lobby) and the other set he will keep and ask you to leave.

3a. When you are at the bank, ensure you write your mobile number on all 4 foils of the challan. And on the reverse write the currency denomination count.

That is all. Ramesh has mostly given the process, but I'm just sharing my experience (May 2019).

Reactions: Psawalia

crazykar08

Jul 18, 2019
Yesterday I went to Periyar univesity and following was change

First reach Mr.Venkadachalam , from the Registrar office (Main Building) and he will provide the challan . Confirm the amount because it was recently increased to 1500 from 1000 for Account 34 in canara bank. Then the same process as Ramesh mention

Jo2015

Jul 19, 2019
Hi
Psawalia, hope you are doing good !!
sorry was away for a while; and hence is the delay in response
Yes, have received the transcripts in right format.
WES accepted the transcripts.

Hope this helps !!

Hello Karthikheyan and Psawalia: Need your help in getting transcripts from Periyar University, Salem. Can you please guide me.I'm in USA and do we get any help from any agency.

crazykar08

Jul 18, 2019
Hello Karthikheyan and Psawalia: Need your help in getting transcripts from Periyar University, Salem. Can you please guide me.I'm in USA and do we get any help from any agency.
You dont need to go directly. If your relative in India , Ask them to go directly with your original certificates and follow the process as mentioned.

Psawalia

Apr 28, 2018
You don't submit the original documents. They are only for verification purposes and will be returned to you immediately. Mr. Venkatachalam will verify the Xerox copies.

One change: The bank will not have the yellow challan. You will have to go to the Controller of Examination building and from the front desk, collect the challan (account 34). You will then need to submit Rs1500 (yes they revised it - I don't know from when, probably from the new academic year).

2. Go to Admin block and in the academics section ask Mr. Venkatachalam for the university envelope (he may ask to first show him the bank sealed challan, just to be sure you are asking it for genuine reasons). So you could choose to get that done and then ask for the envelope
3. Depending on the sequence of events, if you have the envelope now, go to the post office and paste stamps worth Rs1400 on the back side, and on the front write the WES address.
4. Get 1 set of the xerox evaluated by Mr. Venkatachalam. Give him the requisition letter (a simple one in your language, addressed to the Registrar. Mr V will staple the challan, requisition letter and verified xerox and ask you to submit it at the dispatch section (directly opposite side of the lobby) and the other set he will keep and ask you to leave.

3a. When you are at the bank, ensure you write your mobile number on all 4 foils of the challan. And on the reverse write the currency denomination count.

That is all. Ramesh has mostly given the process, but I'm just sharing my experience (May 2019).

Hello SamMC,

I have few doubts & was wondering if you could help. I reside in New Delhi & have plans to fly down to Bangalore, then reach Salem for WES. I possess transcript with me in a sealed envelope stamped by university & have plans to send it directly to WES from the university. The queries I have are as follows:

1.) Do I need to send Academic Request Form along with transcripts in a bigger envelope or do I need to have that form inside the sealed transcript envelope?

2.) In case, the sealed envelope I possess is different from current ones being issued, is it possible to get the envelope only as stamped transcripts are already with me.

3.) In case none of this is possible & I have to request for new transcripts then how much time will it take to get those if I carry attested & original mark sheets & degree with me? Transcripts will be given same day or after 20/30 days?

I look forward to your informative reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Puneet Singh Ahluwalia

Psawalia

Apr 28, 2018
1.Documents needed

2.Process

Thanks
Ramesh
Hello Ramesh,

I have few doubts & was wondering if you could help. I reside in New Delhi & have plans to fly down to Bangalore, then reach Salem for WES. I possess transcript with me in a sealed envelope stamped by university & have plans to send it directly to WES from the university. The queries I have are as follows:

1.) Do I need to send Academic Request Form along with transcripts in a bigger envelope or do I need to have that form inside the sealed transcript envelope?

2.) In case, the sealed envelope I possess is different from current ones being issued, is it possible to get the envelope only as stamped transcripts are already with me.

3.) In case none of this is possible & I have to request for new transcripts then how much time will it take to get those if I carry attested & original mark sheets & degree with me? Transcripts will be given same day or after 20/30 days?

I look forward to your informative reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Puneet Singh Ahluwalia

Psawalia

Apr 28, 2018

If all the steps mentioned above are followed then does one gets transcripts the same day? Asking this because I will be flying in from Delhi and would have a maximum of two days to spend in Salem. In case transcripts are not handed over same/in a couple of days after submitting Xerox & fulfilling other requirements and the complete process takes 15-20 days then I would hire an agency to do it on my behalf.

Kokilag4

Jan 28, 2020
HI

For the express entry can I submit my PG certificate alone.I have UG from Periyar Unversity and right now I can't send my originals and get help from anyone. Can I create an express entry profile with a PG certificate alone(M.SC (CS)) 2-year degree also I have AMI Montessori diploma?

Divya Rony

Mar 10, 2020
Hi Anyone,

Could you please help me what is the process to get the transcript from Periyaar University? I studied distance education via study center. Can someone kindly guide me whom should I need to approach and what is the process for applying for the transcript in Periyaar university?
Your earliest reply is really helpful.

Cheers,
Divya