+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from Periyar University, Salem, Tamil nadu

Karthikheyan

Jan 3, 2018
I have my UG and PG degree. I have applied for transcripts from my PG university
I have my UG from Periyar University, Salem , Tamil nadu;The university asked me to produce original certificates ;
Has anyone applied for periyar university transcript from remote.

Or will the process allow me with only PG transcript.

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Since you have PG along with UG it will be counted as Degree (3 years or more) + PG (1 or 2 years) --> You will apply under "Two or More certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be a program of three years or more". Thus your PG to be counted as a second degree or diploma it better you submit your UG transcripts. This will avoid unwanted issues that can be caused.

About your specific university asking you to submit original documents check if a family member can bring them on your behalf. Many universities issue transcripts on request from family. If they do, mail your docs to family back home.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karthikheyan

Karthikheyan

Jan 3, 2018
Since you have PG along with US it will be counted as Degree (3 years or more) + PG (1 or 2 years) --> You will apply under "Two or More certificates, diplomas or degrees. One must be a program of three years or more". Thus your PG to be counted as a second degree or diploma it better you submit your UG transcripts. This will avoid unwanted issues that can be caused.

About your specific university asking you to submit original documents check if a family member can bring them on your behalf. Many universities issue transcripts on request from family. If they do, mail your docs to family back home.
Thanks Craig

Psawalia

Apr 28, 2018
Thanks Craig
Hi karthikheyan,

I also requested for transcript from Periyar University and received photocopy of my self attested marksheet & degree from them with a by university stamp stating 'verified and found'

I want to ask you, have you recieved your transcript from them and by any chance this is the same format you recieved? Also, what was the outcome of your WES evaluation?

I keenly look forward to your informative reply.

Karthikheyan

Jan 3, 2018
Hi
Psawalia, hope you are doing good !!
sorry was away for a while; and hence is the delay in response
Yes, have received the transcripts in right format.
WES accepted the transcripts.

Hope this helps !!

Reactions: Psawalia

sureshs

Sep 8, 2018
Hi Karthikheyan,

What is the process to get transcript from Periyar university? and Fee details for the transcript
Do you have any contact of email address or phone number.

I am working in abroad and wanted to know the process to get the transcript remotely.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Karthikheyan

Jan 3, 2018
Hi Karthikheyan,

What is the process to get transcript from Periyar university? and Fee details for the transcript
Do you have any contact of email address or phone number.

I am working in abroad and wanted to know the process to get the transcript remotely.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello Suresh,
I don't think you can apply for Periyar university transcripts remotely.
Your friends or family members can apply on behalf of you in person; They should show the original marksheets / certificates and get it attested from any department HOD of the university.
once they verify the attested copy and your originals, they will return your originals immediately;
you will receive the transcript by post to a local address within 20 working days.

Exact fees amount I am not sure; It was around Rs. 1500 - 2000

Reactions: sureshs

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
I got a message from WES that Periyar University yet to verify my documents in their second round of check.i.e Periyar University needs to reply through email. WES also says that it's between University and institution.

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
I got a message from WES that Periyar University yet to verify my documents in their second round of check.i.e Periyar University needs to reply through email. WES also says that it's between University and institution.
Hi,

Yes it is internal cross verification process between WES and your university, hence kindly wait until you get a confirmation from WES Canada.

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
What happens if University doesn't check the concerned email ? My masters verified. WES application more than 2 months as of now. The status on hold for Periyar Univ is there for more than 3 weeks but for my Masters they replied within 5 days.

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
What happens if University doesn't check the concerned email ? My masters verified. WES application more than 2 months as of now. The status on hold for Periyar Univ is there for more than 3 weeks but for my Masters they replied within 5 days.
Hi,

Yes, some university will not be proactive, in that case just call to university and give an intimation on the same.

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Two days before, I got a status change from WES, my applications been received and I will be receiving WCA by 19th October.

Now, I got a status message that I need to pay a fee to Periyar University as they need payment to authenticate the credentials and thereby, I need to pay to Peroyar University

Please guide as how to proceed.