+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from Madras University

adbose

Mar 10, 2019
Hi all, anybody recently applied transcript from Madras University.. plz share me the procedure as I'm planning to go for the transcript. Plz share your experience as it will help me to acquire the required document.

maddy0607

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi all, anybody recently applied transcript from Madras University.. plz share me the procedure as I'm planning to go for the transcript. Plz share your experience as it will help me to acquire the required document.

itsmeraoul55

Dec 4, 2021
Got my transcript recently from Madras University through MailTranscripts. Since I was living abroad it was difficult for me to get it from the university but finally I applied through a service provider who got it done in 15 days. What I heard was that without originals university does not provide transcripts but people who live abroad had other option of getting the documents notarized from a foreign notary which is what I exactly did. I made an application on MailTranscripts website, did the payment and sent my notarized marksheets and degree certificate that’s it. I got my transcripts in 15 days sitting abroad. Thank you team for your support without which it wouldn’t have been possible for me to get the transcripts.