+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Transcript from Kurukshetra university

vmitta

Jan 26, 2016
I am currently out of India. Can anyone please suggest the process of getting transcript from Kurukshetra university ?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call or email the University and tell them to post the transcripts to your address.

You may have to pay a processing fee and/or postal charges.

anilak24

May 16, 2015
Hi Vmitta,

I'm in the same situation and need to send my transcripts to WES for assessment. I tried to call University registrar but they hanged up on me :)
Also, sent email at the provided email address on uni website but no reply.

So, not sure how to proceed now.

Please help, if anyone know any agent or process to get transcripts?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
anilak24 said:
Hi Vmitta,

I'm in the same situation and need to send my transcripts to WES for assessment. I tried to call University registrar but they hanged up on me :)
Also, sent email at the provided email address on uni website but no reply.

So, not sure how to proceed now.

Please help, if anyone know any agent or process to get transcripts?
I am not aware of Kurushetra University processes, but I can give you my suggestion which has worked for many (as universities do not generally bother to respond to emails/calls).

If you have a friend or a relative who stays somewhere close to the university, you can send the copies of your certificates and mark sheets to them. They can go the university with the copies that you sent and pay the fees and place a request for transcript to be released along with attestation of the certificate to be put together in a sealed envelope and sent to your address. If they say they will not send it by mail, your friend may have to make a second trip to the university to collect it and send it to you.

anilak24

May 16, 2015
Thanks a lot for your input my friend.
Yes, I am trying to find someone, who can go in person at University to collect transcripts.