Certificate for which transcripts are required
a. consolidated mark sheet.
b. provisional certificate.
c. degree certificate.

Help me in choosing the right one.
Consolidated mark sheet and attested degree certified from university

ranjitmech1987

Feb 14, 2019
Hello guys, since now i-transcripts is not there anymore, how did you guys apply for transcripts?

I tried using university's website i.e https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/
which looks crap and full of glitches and bugs and don't know if it really works or not. It is forcing me to upload WES form authorization, even though I requested for just a transcript, not to be sent to WES.

Anyways Anna university doesn't send transcripts to WES DIRECTLY, then how do you manage to get the university send the trascripts directly to the university?

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello guys, since now i-transcripts is not there anymore, how did you guys apply for transcripts?

I tried using university's website i.e https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/
which looks crap and full of glitches and bugs and don't know if it really works or not. It is forcing me to upload WES form authorization, even though I requested for just a transcript, not to be sent to WES.

Anyways Anna university doesn't send transcripts to WES DIRECTLY, then how do you manage to get the university send the trascripts directly to the university?
Mate ! talk to registrar or mail him . I'm quite sure coz one my chum did applied n it was sent directly to WES though they will charge u around 3500 quid .

good luck !