+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRANSCRIPT AND DEGREE ATTESTED FROM RTU

amansingh13

Jan 10, 2021
Hello everyone,
i have bachelor degree in hotel management from Rajasthan technical university. i want to apply for an express entry program and for this my university need to send transcript and attested degree to WES through electronically because i read in WES website that they prefer electronically instead of courier and only from an university. Please someone from RTU can help to let me know what is the process and how can i apply? so that my university will send my documents electronically.

Jan 11, 2023
Hello everyone,
i have bachelor degree in hotel management from Rajasthan technical university. i want to apply for an express entry program and for this my university need to send transcript and attested degree to WES through electronically because i read in WES website that they prefer electronically instead of courier and only from an university. Please someone from RTU can help to let me know what is the process and how can i apply? so that my university will send my documents electronically.
Hi Aman, Were you able to get your WES done?

hbk

Jan 28, 2022
Go to RTU website https://rtumis.co.in/app/login.php
And follow the instructions, trust me I have done it.
Hey! I applied for documents online using this link and it has been over a month now. They have not delivered any document yet. On their website they mention 15 days. How much time did it took for you to get your documents? Also, did you also went in-person to RTU, Kota after submitting online application?