+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

training certificates verification

Futurist

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
hi everyone.

I did some certification trainings from a local institute in Karachi in 2004. the institute is still there but have gone smaller and less popular. the instructor who signed my certificate is no more there. their addresses have also been changed.

although there are no points to be claimed of this certification however these certificates helped me in my job.

since providing certificates is not mandatory, is it a good idea to include such a certificate which might have issues in getting verified. do they verify certificates aswell?

regards,

danish_she

Sep 17, 2014
Futurist said:
hi everyone.

I did some certification trainings from a local institute in Karachi in 2004. the institute is still there but have gone smaller and less popular. the instructor who signed my certificate is no more there. their addresses have also been changed.

although there are no points to be claimed of this certification however these certificates helped me in my job.

since providing certificates is not mandatory, is it a good idea to include such a certificate which might have issues in getting verified. do they verify certificates aswell?

regards,
* As per CIC only provide relevant documents so go check the NOC under which you are applying if it requires you to have certain qualification and the certificate proofs that then it is require.
* Anything that is mentioned in the main application (All forms) should have some type of proof of you doing it.
* Have you send the certificate to WES for credential assessment if they recognize it then send it. as per my information they don't re-verify the educational documents once you submit the WES report with the education documents.