+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Traffic History/Police Report (QLD)

mwreal

Jul 27, 2015
Hi all,

I'm in phase 2 of my application process with IEC, and they've requested a re-do of my police report (mine was signed by the QLD State Police) and a traffic history report. I've applied for one and currently have the other, but the document upload page is requesting the Document Name/Number, Country of Issue, Issue Date and Expiry Date.

I'm assuming the name would be 'Traffic History Report' and the Country of Issue and Issue Date are self-explanatory, but there isn't a document number on the document and definitely no expiry date.
What would these refer to?

Taoschism

Sep 11, 2015
I am also wondering this! Exact same issue.

If you found out through another method OP, do you mind filling me in?

mwreal

Jul 27, 2015
No problem, I managed to solve this one on my own.

To help you (and any others that'll undoubtedly come across this in the future), your police report should have the document number on the upper right of the document, and the document name can simply be the title printed on the police report. The traffic history report doesn't have a 'document number' so to speak, but it does have a license number, which is what I ended up using. The document name was 'Traffic History Report from [DATE] - [DATE]', or whatever was written as the document title.
As for the expiry date, an earlier post mentioned putting in three months ahead of the issue date as the expiry date, so that is what I had done.

After all that, I submitted the two documents under the two new Police Report sections in the document list, and the very next day I got the acceptance letter! So, I assume it was acceptable.

Hope this helps!

Taoschism

Sep 11, 2015
Thanks heaps. I actually sussed it myself as well. I only submitted the traffic check though as I originally supplied tge AFP cert. I just used my licence number and six months from the issue date as the expiry date.

Very next day i got accepted.