+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trade certificate or Apprenticeship

Betty

Oct 29, 2008
I just wanted to make myself clear about the "trade certificate or apprenticeship". I was a Trainee Merchandiser for 1 year( paid ) and then became a merchandiser and hv worked for 2-3 years... My question is...

Will this trainee program give me additional marks + my london o'levels or a'level( a'levels without the certificate but school leaving certifies awaiting results)

Please do adv me 'cos am just going crazy !

ocanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2008
i suggest go to an immigration consultant, try and extract as much information as u can.
then when u know everything, apply by urself.
saves money.

ghiaskhan

See where do you stand ?
Level of Education Points
University Degrees

PhD, or Master's, AND at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 25 points

Two or more university degrees at the Bachelor's level AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studyars 22 points

A two-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20 points

A one-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 15 points

Trade or Non-university Certificate or Diploma
A three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 22 points

A two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20 points

A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 15 points

A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 12 points

Secondary School Educational Credential 5 points