+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking PNP November 2012 applications to CIO Nova Scotia

ravi1981

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
In my case I had sent an email to CIO to inquire about my passport on 2nd May (my file was recd by CIO in Oct 2012), they replied me on 29th May that my file was transfred to Ottawa (before this I was not informed that where my file was sent for processing).

karn

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
25-01-2013
Med's Done....
06-02-1013
ravi1981 said:
In my case I had sent an email to CIO to inquire about my passport on 2nd May (my file was recd by CIO in Oct 2012), they replied me on 29th May that my file was transfred to Ottawa (before this I was not informed that where my file was sent for processing).
Thats the point. Nobody knows for sure how they process the applications. I mean they would send you the AOR saying that the application will be forwarded to the visa office and any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office but they would end up keeping the file for another 3-4 months. I sent the Canadian police clearance to Ottawa after receiving Aor but my application was with CIO.

stanleyl

May 16, 2013
Sarayu,

Dont worry, I am hoping you will get your PR soon. Be happy. Life is challenging which makes it beautiful.

My GSCM note were sent to the wrong address. Last week I contacted them inquiring whats wrong with my application of GSCM notes. Yesterday I received an email from them and they mentioned to me they had sent notes by postal mail to the wrong address!!!. I got surprise as I indicated my email address in the application and should have received through email not postal mail to a wrong mailing address!!

If i get any update from them, i will keep you posted. I got my RPRF on june 18th which is good but some people say it takes 6 months to process after that. All i am saying you should not rely on other application`s results. Even nowadays, I noticed that, CIO request RPRF along with medical.

i am hoping all of us get our PPR soon.

Thanks

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
Hi Greg,

What did exactly say your GCMS when you got them? Except medicals any progress on the other streams like Eligibility, Security, Criminality? I am really disappointed because they did not even start my eligibility which is the very first step I guess.

Hi haven_asdn,

I have already paid RPRF upfront without being asked. And my GCMS shows that it's paid.

Hi Kavy,

Thanks for your prayers buddy. Yes, I am also positive as my GCMS were generated a month ago. By God's grace, I wish they should have started on my case. Tell me one thing, can I contact CPP-Ottawa bypassing my representative? If yes, please give me the email address where I can contact them.

Hi Karn,

As per my GCMS, my primary office is CPP-Ottawa, but I don't know when my file was transferred from CIO to CPP-O.

Hi stanleyl,

Thanks and good luck for everything buddy.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

greg_peq

Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2012
AOR Received.
09-01-2013
Med's Request
14-01-2013
Med's Done....
16-01-2013
Interview........
ECAS In process: 14-06-2013
Passport Req..
ECAS Decision made: 14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Received COPR: 23-08-2013
sarayu said:
Hi Greg,

What did exactly say your GCMS when you got them? Except medicals any progress on the other streams like Eligibility, Security, Criminality? I am really disappointed because they did not even start my eligibility which is the very first step I guess.
Criminality said in progress, but as far as I could tell, they had just done RCMP screening back in January. Everything else said not started, including eligibility.

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Nov'2012 (CC Charged 12-December-2012)
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
3 July'2013 (Flag-Polled as was already in Canada)
sarayu said:
Hi Kavy,

Thanks for your prayers buddy. Yes, I am also positive as my GCMS were generated a month ago. By God's grace, I wish they should have started on my case. Tell me one thing, can I contact CPP-Ottawa bypassing my representative? If yes, please give me the email address where I can contact them.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Well i dont know if they will reply to your email or not because they wd probably have registered your representative's email but still i think its worth giving a try....I wd rather suggest you email both CIO and CPP about your case. The email address for ottawa is OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca. You should also try calling their call center, that too m not sure if you ll be able to do that from the US or not. Anyways their call center number is 1-888-242‑2100. Gud luck buddy !!!!!!!!!

sandip.kheda

Jun 22, 2013
mpnp employer direct application

i got the job offer from manitoba in november 2012 and then applied for approval still waiting for the reply what to do how long it takes i am from gujarat india

Maryam_d

Oct 3, 2012
Maryam_d said:
Maryam_d: I got my RPRF on Friday May 31 along with my Passport request! Here is the whole thing:
--------
We received your application for permanent residence on October 23, 2012.
We started processing your application on Friday April 9, 2013.
Medical results have been received. (It was delivered in Jan 15 if I am correct)
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
RPRF and PPR on May 31, 2013
Passport sent on June 3,2013
--------
I have applied under Ontario-PNP master stream and I had job offer (I am working), though it is not necessary for this category.
At the beginning of March 2013, they asked me for my police certificate from my country which caused around one month delay until its status was changed to "in process". So make sure to send a complete application to save time for yourself.
I paid the RPRF online on Friday May 31 and emailed the receipt at the same day and sent my passport on Monday June 3.
Hello Folks,

I'd like to give the final update to my previous status quoted above. I got my passport back along with my COPR (confirmation of permanent residency) last week and landed the next day!(never had acted so fast before!) So this is the most updated from begining:

Ontario-PNP Master Stream:
- We received your application for permanent residence on October 23, 2012.
- We started processing your application on Friday April 9, 2013.
- Medical results have been received. (It was delivered in Jan 15 if I am correct)
- A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (might be May 30 or May 31 - I had not checked it before getting their email)
- RPRF and PPR in May 31, 2013
- Passport sent in June 3,2013
- Passport received to Ottawa c-pilot on June 5, 2013
- Visa issued and passport delivered to me on June 13, 2013
- Landed on June 14, 2013

I landed from Rainbow Bridge in Niagara falls, as I live in Toronto. I found very complete explanation of landing from this bridge at here: trackitt.com/discussion-forums/canadian-experience-class/485417435/landing-experience-at-rainbow-bridge-niagara-falls

I took a very complete package of my documents such as Bank letter including my accounts status, some of my recent pay stubs, my Work Permit, employment letter and... But they just asked for my passport, my CORP and Work Permit. In US custom office, it took me around 1 hour till they gave me a refusal letter. They took finger print and photo of me, at which I did not expect it! But everything was very fast in Canada side.
If you plan to bring some of your properties from your home country, make a list of your stuffs in advance. They need their price, description and even serial number if available.

After it's done, I went to see the falls...Staring at them for an hour...and whole my life during these four years being in Canada was passing before my eyes.

So it's done finally!
(If you like to update your spreadsheet with my data, you are very welcome.)

kia99

Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2012
Nomination.....
10-09-2012
AOR Received.
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
05-04-2013; In Process: 05-04-2013; RPRF Fees paid: 05-04-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2013
Med's Done....
14-01-2013, Meds Delivered - 24-01-2013
Passport Req..
28-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
13-07-2013
Maryam_d said:
Hello Folks,

I'd like to give the final update to my previous status quoted above. I got my passport back along with my COPR (confirmation of permanent residency) last week and landed the next day!(never had acted so fast before!) So this is the most updated from begining:

- Medical results have been received. (It was delivered in Jan 15 if I am correct)
- A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I landed from Rainbow Bridge in Niagara falls, as I live in Toronto. I found very complete explanation of landing from this bridge at here: trackitt.com/discussion-forums/canadian-experience-class/485417435/landing-experience-at-rainbow-bridge-niagara-falls

I took a very complete package of my documents such as Bank letter including my accounts status, some of my recent pay stubs, my Work Permit, employment letter and... But they just asked for my passport, my CORP and Work Permit. In US custom office, it took me around 1 hour till they gave me a refusal letter. They took finger print and photo of me, at which I did not expect it! But everything was very fast in Canada side.
If you plan to bring some of you properties from your home country, make a list of your stuffs in advance. They need their price, description and even serial number if available.

After it's done, I went to see the falls...Staring at them for an hour...and whole my life during these four years being in Canada was passing before my eyes.

So it's done finally!
Congrats :) Finally everything is done. Btw when did your status change to 'Decision Made', was is May 31st or earlier? All the best for your life here :)

Thanks
Kia99

Maryam_d

Oct 3, 2012
Hi Kia,

Thanks! I edited it. Honestly, I had not checked my status from CIC website before getting their email, so can not say that precisely...But might be on May 30 or May 31.

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maryam_d said:
Hi Kia,

Thanks! I edited it. Honestly, I had not checked my status from CIC website before getting their email, so can not say that precisely...But might be on May 30 or May 31.
Congrats Maryam, That's a good news as I have applied under OPNP - Masters Stream.. !!

Best of luck for the future !!

kavy.sandhu

Aug 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Nov'2012 (CC Charged 12-December-2012)
AOR Received.
15-January-2013
Med's Request
28 jan' 2013
Med's Done....
18 feb' 2013
Passport Req..
11 june' 2013
VISA ISSUED...
2 July' 2013
LANDED..........
3 July'2013 (Flag-Polled as was already in Canada)
Maryam_d said:
Hello Folks,

- A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (might be May 30 or May 31 - I had not checked it before getting their email)

If you plan to bring some of you properties from your home country, make a list of your stuffs in advance. They need their price, description and even serial number if available.

So it's done finally!
Wow !!!!! Congrats buddy. That was really fast. Just 8 days infact.

ravi1981

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
I was speaking to my friend yesterday and he informed me that he know 3 other individuals who received rprf during june 17 and june 18, he also told me that he also got the request to make rprf payment for him and his spouce.

Lets pray that it is now our batch Ottawa is looking at.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Maryam_d

Oct 3, 2012
Thanks everyone for your warm words! wish you a fast reply too!

Everything will happen at its exact time. So just enjoy the life ;)