Med's Done....
23-02-2013
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2013
LANDED..........
already in canada
congrats silver blue.....lucky you guys... My file was in process on June 3. hopefully mine should be on way too,..... :D :p

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
prescousher said:
Hey Guys,

Finally got my Request letter last night :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Will be sending my passport off today right after am done with work.

You should be getting your request soon Hrik :D
Hi Guys

I was on holidays. Now updating the sheet. If you have any more updates i will update it now. Congratz Precousher....

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
plussa said:
Got my CoPR yesterday, planning to do the landing over the weekend @ carpark.

The dates on CoPR says July 4th, so I guess CIC is just doing double/triple checks before sending it out.. or maybe they just forgot it.

anyway, it is a huge relief, now it feels that my life is in my own hands again. :eek:

Plussa
Congratz Plussa...

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
starblessing said:
Hi Kashifm,
Pls update

Thank u Lord my alpha and omega the beginning and the end I will forever worship and praise u. Hello friends my PPR arrived this evening.
Congratz Sheet updated...

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
Hrik said:
Hi Guys,

I received my PPR yesterday night .!!!! :) :) :)

A Big relief from stress as its been month that, my status changed to Decision Made..!!

Thank you so much all of you for your continue support...!!

Kasifm bro..pls update sheet...! Thanks :)
Congratz bro. sheet updated....

kashifm

Dec 4, 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 June 2012
Doc's Request.
12 June 2012
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2012
AOR Received.
04 Mar 2013
IELTS Request
12 June 2012
Med's Request
20 May 2013
Med's Done....
12 June 2013
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
17 July 2014
LANDED..........
December 2014
warriorprince said:
Hello guys,

I would like to share my timeline-

Category: PNP
Visa Office: CPP-O
Nomination filed: End of Aug 2012
Nomination received: Early Nov 2012
Application Filed: 25 Jan 2013
Medical Request: 01 Mar 2013
Meds Done: 10 Mar 2013
PCC request: May 28 2013
PCC received: 6 June 2013
"In Process": 6 June 2013
RPRF Request: 20 June 2013
Passport Request: 23 Aug 2013

Good luck for the people who are still waiting for further processing.

Cheers!
Congratz ... sheet updated with your details.

bujing25

Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
Doc's Request.
04-01-2013
Nomination.....
05-04-2013
AOR Received.
19-06-2013
File Transfer...
20-08-2013
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Passport Req..
april 2014
VISA ISSUED...
april 2014
LANDED..........
june 23 2014
Hi everyone!
I'm currently working here in Singapore, my Application for Permanent Residence in Canada has been reviewed and completed as what the CIO emailed me, and they will forward my application to a visa office for further processing. But, I'm planning to go back in Manila for good. My application is still ongoing, I don't know yet where is my visa office.

can anyone help me where to inform the CIO about my new mailing and residence address.

thanks everyone!

odeeb

Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just a received an email asking me to send my passport, 2 photos, and biographical info, the email title is "Ready for Visa Letter". is that the PPR? should I expect my passport returned with a PR visa and then landing will be the last step?

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR email sample:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT-OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:
OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars.

Our records indicate that you have already paid these fees. They are refundable if for any reason you do not obtain permanent residence in Canada.

Passport(s)

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

Height and Eye Colour

We require confirmation of this information for yourself and each accompanying family member. Please complete the attached form “Biodata” and return it to us.

Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

Please submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPP – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPP – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

We will not use registered mail or postage coupons. If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

CPP-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

DK84

Aug 29, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013 CIO
Doc's Request.
09-05-2013
Nomination.....
06-12-2012
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-02-2013
Med's Request
16-02-2013
Med's Done....
24-02-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
27-08-2013/ Decesion Made: August 31, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
Congrates Silver blue...Enjoy your success and time..God bless ..Good luck to rest of the group !

osspasha

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 15-2012
Nomination.....
December 27-2012
AOR Received.
January 27-2013
IELTS Request
exempted
Med's Request
March 3- 2013
Med's Done....
March 14-2013
Passport Req..
July 6-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 1-2013
LANDED..........
Aug 6- 2013
odeeb said:
I just a received an email asking me to send my passport, 2 photos, and biographical info, the email title is "Ready for Visa Letter". is that the PPR? should I expect my passport returned with a PR visa and then landing will be the last step?
yes ya brince, mabrouk

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
arif.jabbar said:
PPR email sample:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT-OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:
OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars.

Our records indicate that you have already paid these fees. They are refundable if for any reason you do not obtain permanent residence in Canada.

Passport(s)

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

Height and Eye Colour

We require confirmation of this information for yourself and each accompanying family member. Please complete the attached form “Biodata” and return it to us.

Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

Please submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPP – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPP – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

We will not use registered mail or postage coupons. If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

CPP-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.
Lol......u r a researcher...from where did u get that?!! :p

odeeb

Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
osspasha said:
yes ya brince, mabrouk
Lol, thanks, a quick question though, I'm now in Egypt on vacation, can I send it to them while I'm not in Canada? I don't anticipate any problems

AARJAY

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2013
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
Med's Request
18-02-2013
Med's Done....
23-02-2013
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2013
LANDED..........
already in canada
with Waheguru's Blessings I receiver my PPR few minutes ago....

hurraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy burrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaa :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p