Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
Bank statements, statement on how i will establish economically in Canada- Request for RPRF,
Nomination.....
MPNP 12th Nov 2012
AOR Received.
23 January 2013 CIO
IELTS Request
Not Applicable NOC A and Educated in UK
File Transfer...
"In Process" 10 Apr 13
Med's Request
29th April 13
Med's Done....
10th May 13
Interview........
E-cas Meds Received 14/06/2013
cndpnp said:
congrats andrew! :) God bless!
jc13 said:
Congratulations Andrew, I am so happy for you!!!
edos4all said:
Congrats Andrew, I am so happy for you...I still do not know what is wrong with Ghana VO, God is in Control and i hope for we smile soon
Thanks to all for your good wishes, good luck to the rest of the thread members, things are moving, you just have to be patient (Easier said than done........I know :)

Regards

Andrew

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
I am putting this same question again if someone guide me:

Hello All,

Nomination from AB - Received June 2012
Applied to CIC -CPC Ottawa - Dec 6,2012
MR request Jan 2013
Done Medical - Feb 2013
Request for Immigration Landing Fee - June 2013
Police clearance request - July 2013
FBI request received August 2013
Sent the the PCC and FBI certificate in August 2013, it was received on August 5th.

My question is How long will it take from now to get all the things done?

Also my online case status is following:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on December 6, 2012.

2.Medical results have been received.

From last few months. What does this means?

Thanks,
VJ

chiefmissile

Oct 17, 2012
Portsmouth UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
Bank statements, statement on how i will establish economically in Canada- Request for RPRF,
Nomination.....
MPNP 12th Nov 2012
AOR Received.
23 January 2013 CIO
IELTS Request
Not Applicable NOC A and Educated in UK
File Transfer...
"In Process" 10 Apr 13
Med's Request
29th April 13
Med's Done....
10th May 13
Interview........
E-cas Meds Received 14/06/2013
funloving said:
I am putting this same question again if someone guide me:

Hello All,

Nomination from AB - Received June 2012
Applied to CIC -CPC Ottawa - Dec 6,2012
MR request Jan 2013
Done Medical - Feb 2013
Request for Immigration Landing Fee - June 2013
Police clearance request - July 2013
FBI request received August 2013
Sent the the PCC and FBI certificate in August 2013, it was received on August 5th.

My question is How long will it take from now to get all the things done?

Thanks,
VJ
Unfortunately that's the million dollar question, the answer is how long is a piece of string? Each visa office has different processing times. If your application is in process with a date when they started processing then I would say 4 months from that date or maybe less.

Regards

Andrew

blessedniki

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
Doc's Request.
03-03-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
IELTS Request
not required
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Request
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
22-02-2013 Ecas: med results received 01-04-2013, In Process April 30, 2013.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22-08-2013, Decision made: 10-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2013
LANDED..........
17-10-2013
Hi ALL,
just informing you that I got PPR email last night. Congrats to our December batch. I have a question though if anyone can answer, I notice that the email does not allow me to print the biodata (there's an error message). I wanted to know from those who got PPR via email, if this is what it looks like:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT-OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:
OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars.

Our records indicate that you have already paid these fees. They are refundable if for any reason you do not obtain permanent residence in Canada.

Passport(s)

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

Height and Eye Colour

We require confirmation of this information for yourself and each accompanying family member. Please complete the attached form “Biodata” and return it to us.

Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

Please submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPP – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPP – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

We will not use registered mail or postage coupons. If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

CPP-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,

It does not have a signature, say from Citizen Immigration, their address or contact number.
Please share and let me know if you guys got the same thing. Just want to make sure its legitimate Thanks.

AARJAY

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2013
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
Med's Request
18-02-2013
Med's Done....
23-02-2013
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2013
LANDED..........
already in canada
Congrats Blessednikki.....waoohhh finally got some hopes for us too. keep shining .. :D :D :D

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
blessedniki said:
Hi ALL,
just informing you that I got PPR email last night. Congrats to our December batch. I have a question though if anyone can answer, I notice that the email does not allow me to print the biodata (there's an error message). I wanted to know from those who got PPR via email, if this is what it looks like:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE FINALIZED AT THE CASE PROCESSING PILOT-OTTAWA (“CPP-O”).

Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPP-O immediately:
OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca

You will be asked to submit evidence such as a copy of the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption certificate or a letter advising when and where the marriage, divorce, birth or adoption is expected to take place. Any new spouse and/or children must be added to your application and be found admissible to Canada before your case is finalized. Failure to declare additional dependants such as a spouse or children before you become a permanent resident could result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa. Once your file is closed, you would be required to submit a new application and pay new processing fees. Any new application would be assessed under the Act and Regulations in force at the time of its submission.

If none of these conditions applies to you, you may proceed below.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Every principal applicant and his/her accompanying spouse/common law partner are required to pay a Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) in the amount of 490 Canadian dollars.

Our records indicate that you have already paid these fees. They are refundable if for any reason you do not obtain permanent residence in Canada.

Passport(s)

We require a VALID passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Passports for you and all accompanying family members must be submitted together. There must be at least one blank visa page in each passport. If there are children included in your passport there must be blank visa pages for them as well.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must obtain an ordinary passport.

Height and Eye Colour

We require confirmation of this information for yourself and each accompanying family member. Please complete the attached form “Biodata” and return it to us.

Photographs

You must submit two (2) recent photographs of yourself and of each accompanying family member that meet the requirements stated on this webpage.

How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O)

Please submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Please quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post:
CPP – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPP – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

We will not use registered mail or postage coupons. If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

CPP-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

Final Note

The issuance of your visa(s) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as soon as possible. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your visa and/or on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688), and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The visas and CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

Sincerely,

It does not have a signature, say from Citizen Immigration, their address or contact number.
Please share and let me know if you guys got the same thing. Just want to make sure its legitimate Thanks.
Hi blessedniki,

Congratulations buddy. I have the format of bio data. Send me your personal email address by sending me personal message so that I can send you that.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

blessedniki

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
Doc's Request.
03-03-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
IELTS Request
not required
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Request
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2013
LANDED..........
17-10-2013
AARJAY said:
Congrats Blessednikki.....waoohhh finally got some hopes for us too. keep shining .. :D :D :D
for true AAJAY, just round the corner. just hold on to the steering wheel and stay focused. To the looks of it, lots more PPR's are on the way. Thanks. ;)

blessedniki

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
Doc's Request.
03-03-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
IELTS Request
not required
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Request
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2013
LANDED..........
17-10-2013
sarayu said:
Hi blessedniki,

Congratulations buddy. I have the format of bio data. Send me your personal email address by sending me personal message so that I can send you that.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Thanks Sarayu, I sent you a personal message to your email with my info. Have a great day!

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
blessedniki said:
Thanks Sarayu, I sent you a personal message to your email with my info. Have a great day!
Hi blessedniki,

I have sent you the bio data form on your email just now. Please take a look at it.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

cndpnp

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-09-2012
AOR Received.
25-01-2013
Med's Request
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013; 17-04-2013
Passport Req..
04-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2013 (received 26July)
LANDED..........
09-09-2013
blessedniki said:
Hi ALL,

---
congrats blessednikki! :)

AARJAY

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2013
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
Med's Request
18-02-2013
Med's Done....
23-02-2013
Passport Req..
27-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2013
LANDED..........
already in canada
with Waheguru's Blessings I receiver my PPR few minutes ago....

hurraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy burrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaa :p :p :p :p

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
BIG CONGRATS to AARJAY and Blessed Niki.
Wish you a BRIGHT Carrer in CANADA.
PLEASE PRAY FOR US.
It already crossed FOUR months after my file got IN PROCESS. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :-[ :-X :'(

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
NAND GHER ANAND BHAYO!JAY KANAIYA LALKI.

Happy JANMASHTAMI to all of you.

I am glad to inform all that I received the PPR last night.I just read it. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Wait is over for this GOLDEN day.

I pray to LORD KRISHNA for all the waiting forum mates for getting PPR and then COPR at the earliest.

Thank you all.

HARI AUM!

blessedniki

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
Doc's Request.
03-03-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
IELTS Request
not required
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Request
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2013
LANDED..........
17-10-2013

blessedniki

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
Doc's Request.
03-03-2012
Nomination.....
20-07-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
IELTS Request
not required
File Transfer...
25-01-2013
Med's Request
06-02-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2013
LANDED..........
17-10-2013
AARJAY said:
with Waheguru's Blessings I receiver my PPR few minutes ago....

hurraaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy burrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaa :p :p :p :p
A big congrats to AAJAY and Dadaum, finally the wait is over ;D