+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking PNP April 2012 application to CIO (Nova Scotia)

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
Dear All,
I am starting the New Thread for the PNP applicants of only New Delhi Visa Office for the year 2012-2013.

I am trying to maintain a excel sheet for the same. All PNP New Delhi Visa office applicants are advised to please share ur details as per excel sheet.
So that I can correct and update the details. Any suggestions .........

Link for the excel sheet is as

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0

Thanks
Gurminder

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
here is the link to thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-pnp-applicants-for-onlynew-delhi-visa-office-20122013-t139697.0.html

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
chicka said:
A friend of my mine who applied on the 27 of April got his PPR last Thursday.he saw all these people getting personal histories requested, RPRF and so on. Since he paid his RPRF at the time he applied, he took the initiative to send his personal history without getting a request for it. Guess what? Three days later he got PPR. I presume they don't care which month you applied in. I'll be doing the same thing this Monday. Just wanted to instill some hope in you folks.
Hi chicka, i read your reply....then i decided to send everything u said personnel history, rprf and original fingerprints on 24th march....then i get shocked because i didn't any update since 30th April, 2012. suddenly next day i got request for all these documents...
in the letter they said i have to accompany the request letter with each document. So i only put cover letter with them stating file number and Client id.
Should i send scanned documents again?
with letter they put

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. This must be received at this office by: 06/25/2013
Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
Click “Submit”
Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca

· Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints. These fingerprints must be sent to the RCMP Headquarters in Ottawa for a Certified Criminal Record Check. For more information about how to be fingerprinted and where to send the fingerprint form, please consult the following website: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm. This must be received at this office by: 06/25/2013

· Updated details of your personal history since April 2012. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

Attention: Officer XXXX
Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa
219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Should i send Police certificates again? I already include with my application last year

For more information on how to obtain a police certificate please visit our website at the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations.
When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.
If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

my questions are red color if any one could give me a suggestion or answer.???

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Everyone has the same question about police certificates) no I don't think you need to send them. As for the rest scan them again to make sure they receive it. Tell them you haven't left the country since you filed for PR.

Gaurav_OT

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012- CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
18-04-2012
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012
Interview........
June, 05/ 2013-RPRF request & paid, In process on July 29, 2013
Passport Req..
September 24/2013
VISA ISSUED...
October/23/2013 received pp from cpp-o
LANDED..........
October/26/2013 at Carway Border
Just received my GCMS notes...they are quick..applied on march 04 and received on March 27...but they are not working on my file :(

eligibility-not started- updated: 15 dec, 2012; assigned to:xxxx, assigned by:xxxx; due date- 17 june, 2013

security- not started- updated: 18 June, 2012; assigned to:xxxx, assigned by:xxxx, due date- 18 june, 2013

medical- passed- upadted august 14, 2012; validity july 12, 2013

criminality- in progress, updated:18 june, 2012; type: RCMP screening; status- no reportable trace; validity date: 18 june, 2013; due date: 16 august, 2012

RRPF: due date; 03 july 2012?

App status- open, in progress
CPP- Ottawa- updated- 27 july 2012

wat does it mean frnds? any progress or anything unusual??wat else shud i look for?

thanks

Arale

Feb 27, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-28-2012
AOR Received.
April-18-2012
Med's Request
April-20-2012
Med's Done....
May-02-2012
Passport Req..
August-27-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting。。。
Bahia said:
Hi chicka, i read your reply....then i decided to send everything u said personnel history, rprf and original fingerprints on 24th march....then i get shocked because i didn't any update since 30th April, 2012. suddenly next day i got request for all these documents...
in the letter they said i have to accompany the request letter with each document. So i only put cover letter with them stating file number and Client id.
with letter they put

Case Status:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

· RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee. This must be received at this office by: 06/25/2013
Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
Click “Submit”
Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca

· Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints. These fingerprints must be sent to the RCMP Headquarters in Ottawa for a Certified Criminal Record Check. For more information about how to be fingerprinted and where to send the fingerprint form, please consult the following website: http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm. This must be received at this office by: 06/25/2013

· Updated details of your personal history since April 2012. Start with the most recent information, indicate your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, provide information on what you were doing (ie. Unemployed, studying, traveling, etc). Please include city/town or country and the name of the institution/company.

With the exception of Police Certificates, please submit the requested documents as scanned attachments and send to the following e-mail address:

ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:

Please be advised that Police Certificates must be submitted as ORIGINAL documents, in their original PAPER format. We do not accept scanned copies. This document must be sent via postal or courier service to our office at the following address:

219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Should i send Police certificates again? I already include with my application last year

For more information on how to obtain a police certificate please visit our website at the following link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

All requested documents/information must be accompanied by the outgoing correspondence we have sent to you (i.e. this e-mail or a printed copy of this letter).

Please note:
If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

I have the same issue.
I sent the RPRF without their requests and next day they sent me the email ask for the RPRF.....so I sent it again,..
Did you get any response?

absolute_zer0o

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
23 -03 -2012
Doc's Request.
05- 2012
Nomination.....
02 - 2012
AOR Received.
05 - 2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
05 - 2012
Med's Done....
05 - 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
visa exempted
VISA ISSUED...
visa exempted
LANDED..........
31-08-2013
what happened after you send in the form again ?

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
Arale said:
I have the same issue.
I sent the RPRF without their requests and next day they sent me the email ask for the RPRF.....so I sent it again,..
Did you get any response?
No not yet...and also they asked me that every document I send, should accompany with this email. should i send them documents again with this letter...

mela12

Mar 29, 2013
Bahia said:
with letter they put

Case Status:

Go to the website:
Click “Submit”
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca

· Fingerprints: A set of original fingerprints. These fingerprints must be sent to the RCMP Headquarters in Ottawa for a Certified Criminal Record Check. For more information about how to be fingerprinted and where to send the fingerprint form, please consult the following website:

ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

Police Certificates:

219 Laurier Avenue West
7th Floor, Section B
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1

Please note:

Hi, I pretty much got the same email a couple days ago. I also sent the police certificates last year with my original application, however my lawyer said that the police certificates expire after a year and that new ones would have to be obtained and resent. If your police certs are more than a year old, then I'd recommend that you resend new ones as well. Good luck.

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Why would anyone need to send new police certificates if they never left Canada? As long as you stay in since the time you applied you are good

mela12

Mar 29, 2013
chicka said:
Why would anyone need to send new police certificates if they never left Canada? As long as you stay in since the time you applied you are good
Not everyone is applying from within Canada.
I was not aware whether original poster is living within Canada or not. If s/he is, then I'm sure they're fine. For those who aren't, I just wanted to post my own experience.

MasterGeek

Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
AOR Received.
24-05-2012
Med's Request
24-05-2012
Med's Done....
30-05-2012
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
August 2013
Any news from APRIL 2012 applicants ??

bha

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 7, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 04, 2013
Nomination.....
April 17, 2012
AOR Received.
June 26 2012
File Transfer...
RPRF 17th June 2013
Med's Request
June 26 2012
Med's Done....
July 7 2012
Interview........
In Process 4th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
Jan 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 04 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 9 2014
MasterGeek said:
Any news from APRIL 2012 applicants ??
No news is good news but till when ?

absolute_zer0o

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
23 -03 -2012
Doc's Request.
05- 2012
Nomination.....
02 - 2012
AOR Received.
05 - 2012
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
05 - 2012
Med's Done....
05 - 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
visa exempted
VISA ISSUED...
visa exempted
LANDED..........
31-08-2013
Hi Guys,

I received the request letter after payin the RPRF without being asked.
anways at the meanwhile i contact my MP to do an inquiry.
My MP assistant said , my application is likely to be finalized after payin RPRF and they have also extended my medical so I don't need to re-do again.
she said if I do not hear back from CIC in a month I should call her again and she will do a follow-up.
So people who received the request let sit still for one month see what will happen? I mean we have waited for more than a year anyways :(

MasterGeek

Jul 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
AOR Received.
24-05-2012
Med's Request
24-05-2012
Med's Done....
30-05-2012
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
August 2013
absolute_zer0o said:
Hi Guys,

I received the request letter after payin the RPRF without being asked.
anways at the meanwhile i contact my MP to do an inquiry.
My MP assistant said , my application is likely to be finalized after payin RPRF and they have also extended my medical so I don't need to re-do again.
she said if I do not hear back from CIC in a month I should call her again and she will do a follow-up.
So people who received the request let sit still for one month see what will happen? I mean we have waited for more than a year anyways :(
Did you notify or send the receipt to CIC/Ottawa when you paid the RPRF ? If so, how did you contact them ?