+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracking number from CVAC/VFS

Jajaja08

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi!

I need help! My application status changed to "your processed application will endorsed to a courier blah blah blah.... To track your shipment go to the website".

My question is, they only gave me one tracking number and that is for the application not for the courier. Will they give me another tracking number when they will send my passport to me?

PLEASE HELP! Thank you!

Jajaja08

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi bryanna! Will it show to the vfs website like if where exactly is my passport? Like the ones in a courier website?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No, you will not be able to track/pinpoint exactly where your passport is on the VFS website. The last update will be something like 'Your processed passport has been despatched'.

After the processed passport is despatched from the VFS/CVAC to you, you can track the delivery status of your passport on the courier website

Reactions: Berntutu

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
CVAC will not give you a different tracking ID number for the courier. The application number can be used on the courier website to track your processed passport after it is despatched from the VFS/CVAC

SNAPPYS#1

Aug 12, 2021
HI DEAR, I PASSPORT WAS DESPACHED FROM MEXICO VISA CENTRE ON AUG 05/2021. HOW I FIND OUT WHERE IS MY ENVELOPE