08-2016
Med's Done....
08-2016
Anything I can do for you

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hi everyone i have a quick questions

I sent in my application for citizenship. I put everything exactly with additional explanation with notes of my time when i was absent or not wrking. I realised that i made a trip with a friend to US so he can land in canada after he got his permannent residence. We came back the same after like 2 hours. We went to eat and bought a few things at best buy and came back. I forgot to declare that completely. I thought that it was a day trip and i came back in 3 hours. I am really stressed now if this will be a problem. I gave a buffer of 32 days from the day my 1460 days were completed. I applied after 1492 days. I have days to cover that if its counted as an absence. I forgot to mention that. What are the consequences if any. What can i do at this point? Should sent a new calcuation and letter with it and send just a letter exlaining i forgot to mention that since it was only a day trip of 3 hours. PLease let me know. I recently sent in the application like 11 days ago.

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
Hi Seniors,

I have received Visa stamping on last week, i got COPR through Onatrio- OINP.
When i started to search for job before landing, got some positive response from Quebec.

So i have few doubts regarding moving to another province after landing in Toronto and staying for a weel.

If i am a PNP nomine does this mean i cannot live/work to other provinces? Let say I'm a OINP nomine failed to find a job before landing and decided to moved in Quebec after getting a job there,. Then here comes applying a citizenship DOES this affect my application?Huh

Can someone thru some light on this...

Thanks

DEEP2022

Feb 22, 2022
Thanks for your reply.but the check list doesn't require the 6 years covered and explanation letter at all.for the new law,it requires 5 years.

Do you think if i seek help from Lawer can make it better?
So frustrated.
Hello, I know this is many years later, Can you tell what happened with your citizenship application?