+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracker update multiple times a day

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, just curious does the tracker get updated multiple times a day, like you check in the morning there is no update and check later in the same day and there was an update OR does it get updated overnight like a system flow or something.

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My tracker gets updated once a year on average
Exactly for that once a year update do you check multiple times a day or do you check once in the morning and think oh no update for today.

spetroun

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Goldenita,

Don’t believe dilijitdosanjh what he posted . I’m getting the impression he isn’t to happy with the current status of his application or not to helpful.
Please keep checking the tracker because at some point the status will change and they may ask you to complete a test, the status will show the windows to complete the test. I have seen the status change on the tracker around 6am a few times already, I have not witness a change in the status later in the day.
Thanks

Reactions: diljitdosanjh

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goldenita,

Don’t believe dilijitdosanjh what he posted . I’m getting the impression he isn’t to happy with the current status of his application or not to helpful.
Please keep checking the tracker because at some point the status will change and they may ask you to complete a test, the status will show the windows to complete the test. I have seen the status change on the tracker around 6am a few times already, I have not witness a change in the status later in the day.
Thanks
Thank you, I have also seen my tracker updated at 7 am so was wondering if it’s like a system update that flows overnight. Like all the changes IRCC makes during the day will reflect the next day. Or as and when they make the changes the system gets updated in which case the tracker can show no changes in the morning and later in the day there might be a change.

guess it’s just frustrating to check the tracker multiple times a day for months on end.

im2kool

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Thank you, I have also seen my tracker updated at 7 am so was wondering if it’s like a system update that flows overnight. Like all the changes IRCC makes during the day will reflect the next day. Or as and when they make the changes the system gets updated in which case the tracker can show no changes in the morning and later in the day there might be a change.

guess it’s just frustrating to check the tracker multiple times a day for months on end.
I think it's once a day on weekdays around 7 to 8am EST

Reactions: Goldenita

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
I tested it and I know for sure that some updates are applied overnight and others are applied sometime between 9:30 and 10:00 am est

My decision made and lang, prohib and presence completed was at exactly 9:52 am. it wasn't there at 9:30.
My scheduling for the test was shown at 6:30 am

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tested it and I know for sure that some updates are applied overnight and others are applied sometime between 9:30 and 10:00 am est

My decision made and lang, prohib and presence completed was at exactly 9:52 am. it wasn't there at 9:30.
My scheduling for the test was shown at 6:30 am
Thank you! At least now it makes sense to check the tracker multiple times a day

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
For the life of me, I can't fathom why IRCC is unable to design a Citizenship Tracker system that sends out email notifications whenever there is an update. The MyCIC system for PR applications does that.

Reactions: noc_2174

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
I check mine two or three times a day because the endless lack of activity drives me crazy and gives me a legitimate reason to drink and smoke weed.

• Haha
Reactions: PEQ2013