+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracker says Correspondence sent but so far nothing in email

canada1111

Sep 30, 2010
Hi
After nearly a year, online tracker shows that a correspondence is send asking for additional information. Its nearly two weeks gone but nothing came in email. I wrote the IRCC but no response. I filled the webform and they replied that go to IRCC portal and see the correspondence. I searched and find out the we cant link our citizenship application with IRCC portal.
Can someone plz advice how to see the correspondence as today sent the third email to IRCC requesting them to send the correspondence again.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi
After nearly a year, online tracker shows that a correspondence is send asking for additional information. Its nearly two weeks gone but nothing came in email. I wrote the IRCC but no response. I filled the webform and they replied that go to IRCC portal and see the correspondence. I searched and find out the we cant link our citizenship application with IRCC portal.
Can someone plz advice how to see the correspondence as today sent the third email to IRCC requesting them to send the correspondence again.
You can call IRCC and check directly. Sometimes the tracker just shows a fake update.

canada1111

Sep 30, 2010
You can call IRCC and check directly. Sometimes the tracker just shows a fake update.
I filled the webform and they replied with confirmation that a correspondence was sent.
however they asked me to check it on IRCC portal account after linking my citizenship application with account.
we cant link citizenship application with IRCC account so dont know what to do ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I filled the webform and they replied with confirmation that a correspondence was sent.
however they asked me to check it on IRCC portal account after linking my citizenship application with account.
we cant link citizenship application with IRCC account so dont know what to do ?
https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

You checking on this link?

If not, register on it and after login you should see the correspondence.

canada1111

Sep 30, 2010
I am registered on the same link. It shows the progress of application but cant see sny correspondence. It shows a correspondence was sent on 7th map. Rest showing nothing.
Plz guide.