+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracker not working

Dutchgirl

Star Member
Oct 13, 2022
Hi, I applied online for citizenship in December 2021 (see signature for timeline). Ever since I completed my citizenship test in early October, I have checked the tracker daily for updates. Until it suddenly stopped working yesterday, I couldn't even access the website which I had bookmarked https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/dashboard . So I decided to google this website, and it directed me to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do . It's a more complicated login process, and I filled it in. I tried my UCI, I tried my application number. Both returned the following:

Applicants for permanent residence can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status by creating an online account. Find out how.
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLYif you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).
Report a problem or mistake on this page

So what does this mean? Do I have reason to worry about my application having gotten erased somehow? Is this a normal glitch? Should I contact them? I don't want to bother them with unnecessary questions, because they must be busy. But if needed, I'll contact them.

bhallaji

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
AOR Received.
15-05-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-09-2016
Med's Done....
01-10-2016
I see from your signature you have Oath scheduled. It will start working once your oath is done.
True !!
Why does that happen ??

Ese2014

Mar 11, 2018
Calgary
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
IELTS Request
24-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-07-2018
As its the last step no one has the energy left to dig deeper about this issue with IRCC. It's a new normal of some weird implementation done.
Really weird. I'm scheduled fir oath. Mine still works though. Will it stop a few days to the ceremony?

wink

May 25, 2021
As its the last step no one has the energy left to dig deeper about this issue with IRCC. It's a new normal of some weird implementation done.
Surely a weird and stupid implementation... applicants are already anxious and when the tracker stops working, it adds even more anxiety.

Reactions: forw.jane

Ottis Sanford

Oct 23, 2023
Il est possible que le système de suivi rencontre des problèmes techniques temporaires. Essayez de réessayer ultérieurement ou contactez le support technique pour obtenir slope de slope l'aide.