+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracker Login issues?

aspiringcanadian292

Feb 26, 2022
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have issues while logging into the tracker?

I'm getting the following message when I try to access it.

Solemnly hoping that it would be a sign they're uploading data into it or something haha.

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have issues while logging into the tracker?

I'm getting the following message when I try to access it.

Solemnly hoping that it would be a sign they're uploading data into it or something haha.

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Yes I see the same, it seems they are doing some maintenance on it

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
I see the same thing too, on the new tracker.

I am not the only one.

volors

Feb 2, 2013
I cant believe, the IRCC IT team let the govt. website's certificate expire, when you get multiple reminders to renew from CA.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
I cant believe, the IRCC IT team let the govt. website's certificate expire, when you get multiple reminders to renew from CA.
That's exactly the reason why I'm not surprised...

brbr123

Star Member
Dec 25, 2021
Whoever is in charge of the website, the website maintenance, and especially the TEST interface, should be fired immediately. There has been thousands and thousands of cases where the website had a glitch and did not work during the test, or did not let the webcam work during the test. I had the same issue. I completed my test Nov 2021 with a score of 19/20 and test section on tracker is still "in progress" They do not answer webforms. When I called them last month, after months of trying to get through (phone lines always busy), they said I will have to do a retest and that I have to wait 5-10 months for a re-test email. Complete BS.

Regarding this website issue today (April 11th ,2022), I typed in my UCI and my password, clicked enter, THEN the page redirected to the error page and message came "Attackers might be trying to steal your information from cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more"

So what should I do ? Is there a way to change my password after the website is back up and running? Does that mean my account credentials could have been stolen during this site issue ?

Reactions: Dreamlad

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Whoever is in charge of the website, the website maintenance, and especially the TEST interface, should be fired immediately. There has been thousands and thousands of cases where the website had a glitch and did not work during the test, or did not let the webcam work during the test. I had the same issue. I completed my test Nov 2021 with a score of 19/20 and test section on tracker is still "in progress" They do not answer webforms. When I called them last month, after months of trying to get through (phone lines always busy), they said I will have to do a retest and that I have to wait 5-10 months for a re-test email. Complete BS.

Regarding this website issue today (April 11th ,2022), I typed in my UCI and my password, clicked enter, THEN the page redirected to the error page and message came "Attackers might be trying to steal your information from cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more"

So what should I do ? Is there a way to change my password after the website is back up and running? Does that mean my account credentials could have been stolen during this site issue ?
No, their HTTPS/SSL certificate expired. It's not your problem.

volors

Feb 2, 2013
No, their HTTPS/SSL certificate expired. It's not your problem.
Exactly this.
In leman terms it means the world see it as of today an insecure site, that's why you will get a generic message from windows, that its an unsecure website.
Nothing to do with you username and passwords etc.
Wonder what happened to the people who had their tests scheduled for today.

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Exactly this.
In leman terms it means the world see it as of today an insecure site, that's why you will get a generic message from windows, that its an unsecure website.
Nothing to do with you username and passwords etc.
Wonder what happened to the people who had their tests scheduled for today.
They couldn't care less. That's why it happened. It wouldn't happen if they did.

brbr123

Star Member
Dec 25, 2021
Ok so to clarify, even if I entered my credentials in and went ahead and clicked to the next page, there's not a chance my credentials could have been taken by a hacker or anything when I logged in ? It just means they didn't update the certificate, but the site is technically still secure right.

Thanks

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Ok so to clarify, even if I entered my credentials in and went ahead and clicked to the next page, there's not a chance my credentials could have been taken by a hacker or anything when I logged in ? It just means they didn't update the certificate, but the site is technically still secure right.

Thanks
SSL creates a secure tunnel when you transmit data (your credentials) to IRCC's web server. Because now their SSL certificate expired so no secure transmission can be established. That's why you can't communicate with their server right now. So nope, it's not secure now. Your credentials will not be sent if SSL certificate expired. This is how the process is set up to avoid data being stolen.

notsniw817

Jun 25, 2013
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
AOR Received.
08-06-2013
File Transfer...
07-07-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2014
Med's Done....
02-06-2014
Interview........
Tomorrow
Passport Req..
Tomorrow
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
Try to set your Date back to April 10,2022 anytime it should work you can still check your updates

summaiya_t

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
The tracker is still not working. When I put my username and password, it says that the page is not available. Hope they fix it soon.