+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tracker all completed and COPR number generated

MrTambo

Nov 23, 2022
Hi, I finally got all green on my tracker (eligibility, medical, biometrics & background) and on the document status section now I can see a Document number below COPR, which was blank before tracker being completed. Application status is still in progress.

Does this mean my application is approved? or it could still be refused? Lost my 50 points LMIA job during the process due to bankruptcy so I'm scared I get refused for that.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Fakename01

Jul 28, 2022
Hi, I finally got all green on my tracker (eligibility, medical, biometrics & background) and on the document status section now I can see a Document number below COPR, which was blank before tracker being completed. Application status is still in progress.

Does this mean my application is approved? or it could still be refused? Lost my 50 points LMIA job during the process due to bankruptcy so I'm scared I get refused for that.
Hi,

What is your timeline?

Thanks

jim98

Feb 25, 2023

Hi, Have you had any updates?

Sonamanbeh

Aug 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2022
Nomination.....
28-09-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Med's Done....
24-11-2022
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2023

Afaik , if you do not inform IRCC of your job loss, you're essentially doing misrepresentation. You're supposed to inform IRCC of any changes in your employment status until you get CoPR. Now this is the worrying part-- if you inform IRCC of your job loss and they might subtract 50 points from your CRS and if that score turns out to be less than the draw cutoff, your application would be refused. Even if you have got the portal email. Or you can choose to let this slide and maybe since you already got portal email, you'll get your PR for now, but if IRCC finds out in a later application that you misrepresented while getting your PR, you could have a really hard time. I don't have a good answer to what you should do in this situation or if there's a way you can "legally" save your application (as in inform IRCC about your job loss and still get the PR). And again, it could be that IRCC never finds out about this and you live normally in Canada as a PR and then a citizen.

Of course, if you informed IRCC of your job loss, you're all good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jasleenbrar26

Chase 456

Nov 21, 2023

Did you receive your pr as I’m at that same stage