+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Track your PR card timeline and processing times here

MaxNad

Mar 6, 2019
Landed on Jan 24 in Toronto.
Ghost Update March 9
Approved March 12

The PR Card is approved and mailed. This is the message:
"We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive"

Did you get the same message? how long did it take to get the Card?
I am located in Toronto.

Regards

nawalasansol

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Landed on Jan 24 in Toronto.
Ghost Update March 9
Approved March 12

The PR Card is approved and mailed. This is the message:
"We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive"

Did you get the same message? how long did it take to get the Card?
I am located in Toronto.

Regards
Yes . everyone has the same message :).
Usually, it takes 5 working days. Best case we should get the card by Monday.. otherwise Next week,,this is based on the other ppl on data.

tanzee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
I tried to link my pr card application to my cic online account but I tried different methods and time but it did not go through. I spoke with the cic agent and they told me because there is no city of birth on your confirmation of permanent resident you have to push spacebar in the city blank.Any idea please. Does anybody faced same difficulties?Thanks for your response.
Your details should match your passport exactly. What worked for me was using my [hometown, province] in that format under 'city of birth'. Prior to this I used just the name of my hometown, and that gave me nothing. So using every detail in your passport with the correct syntax is key.

Last edited:
Reactions: senthilpriya

tanzee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Landed Jan 11
Photo re-submission request on Feb 22
Photos delivered Feb 25
Linked application to account sometime in March.
Ghost update March 12 (today). Hoping for some positive movement soon! I have a trip planned for April 2.

mrHuiChen

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
So if you received ghost update, does it mean your photos are good? I received ghost updates for both myself and my wife today, just wonder could it still be possible that we need to redo our photos? Or it's likely for sure that we got approved?

Last edited:

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
So if you received ghost update, does it mean your photos are good? I received ghost updates for both myself and my wife today, just wonder could it still possible that we need to redo our photos? Or it's likely for sure that we got approved?
it's very likely that your photos got approved. within a week's time you should see a change in status. good luck :)

jaggeo

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Landed Jan 11
Photo re-submission request on Feb 22
Photos delivered Feb 25
Linked application to account sometime in March.
Ghost update March 12 (today). Hoping for some positive movement soon! I have a trip planned for April 2.
same , called them card in production, confirmed

thisisruss

Mar 26, 2018
Inland Spousal App
Landed - Jan 25th Niagara Falls
Linked PR Card App - Jan 28th
Ghost Update - March 13th (Today)

Fingers crossed for Approval tomorrow/Friday