21 March 2019
Doc's Request.
14 July 2020
AOR Received.
8 May 2019
Good news from Vancouver office
Photos mailed on 07th Dec 2020
Ghost Update on 18th Jan 2021
Called in on 18th Jan 2021. They said application has been forwarded to card printing department.
Today checked gc key it says approved on 28 Jan 2021. You will receive card in 6 weeks.
Congrats!! Which office issued the card? Vancouver or Sydney? any idea yet?
Please let us know when you get it! :D

Sanj12011994

May 29, 2020
I am unable to link my application online :( it keeps giving me an error saying that “my application cannot be found”. I think it has something to do with my place of birth..because everything else is absolutely right.
Would I need to enter my city and state of birth? If yes, would it be separated by a comma? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

lohit.singh90

May 29, 2019
I am unable to link my application online :( it keeps giving me an error saying that “my application cannot be found”. I think it has something to do with my place of birth..because everything else is absolutely right.
Would I need to enter my city and state of birth? If yes, would it be separated by a comma? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!
what i did is ordering GCMS notes of my PR card & entered exact information from notes to link my application.That worked for me

sshivam29

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
I am waiting for my first PR card since 09th June. My photo was delivered on 09th June to Montreal office and nothing since then.

After multiple phone enquiries, I tried to get GCMS report of my PR card case.

I can see that photo was scanned, uploaded and processed and all PR card number, expiration date, rfid tag number etc all got generated in 07th Sept and was sent for printing where it got stuck with "Error at card production" message. So it looks like even though everything is approved, then have no one to print and dispatch over mail to recipients.

Did anyone else ordered a GCMS notes for the PR card case? And any details on the processing times?
How much time does it take to get GCMS notes? I have applied for it today.

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
You have to enter same word to word what is given in your passport. commas, space and everything should be same.

other option is if you have ordered your GCMS notes in past then it will have mentioned your Place of birth. Copy and paste from gcms notes. GCMS notes place of birth will be accurate as it will show what CIC have in their system.

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
It is normal if you cannot link your card because in the COPR there is only country of birth (not province of birth). I could not link my account but my spouse’s. However, we still got the cards at the end of the process.

pnn@1986

Oct 30, 2020
Finally!! I can see my PR card approved in myCIC account. Here are the timelines:
COPR: 14th Jan 2021
Photo received at Niagara office: 20th Jan 2021
1st GU: 21Jan 2021
Approved status in myCIC: 29th Jan 2021

It says "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. " Hopefully I will receive it in next few weeks.

strangepaths

Jul 6, 2019
Hello everyone this is my timeline so far
Landed December 29th
Ghost Update Jan 22 (called IRCC, they said card has gone for production)
Not approved yet...
-> does anyone have any idea how long they take to produce and dispatch? Thanks everyone