+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR related questions

Hariyalee

Jun 10, 2021
Hi there

I have few questions related to TR to PR.

1. I have worked in walmart about 6 months as a cashier in 2020 (part time but did more than 25 or 35 hrs as i am on SOWP) - i have all paystubs but the offer letter which i have is from walmart workday website in that, it is mentioned that, i have worked as cashier part time n hired date and wage but no duties and no last date so will this offer letter work or not?

2. I did work as technical support advisor about 6 or 7 month and from there i have all paystubs and offer letter. However the offer letter which i have from here - in that, date, title, wage, last date n all duties are mentioned but the title tech support advisor doesn’t count in TR to PR. Duties which i have in my letter are same as 6552 NOC code (Other customer and information services representatives) but title i have in my letter is same as mentioned earlier so can i submit file on bases of this job experience or not? For eg. can i explain in letter that duties which i performed in the job counts as an essential work or something like that?
3. Currently i m working as outbound sales representative and for that i am adding 6623 noc code and here i have digital signature on offer letter die to covid so will this letter work or not?

i have finished 1560 hrs n cleared language test and done pcc just need answers for these few questions.

any help would be appreciated.

thank you in advance

Naiem

Sep 27, 2015
Hi Hariyalee,
What you did later? I’m also planning for using same NOC. Though the NOC is listed but the question is, does the job has be done in an essential business? I’m in a call center which is not an essential business but my NOC is listed under essential group.

Hariyalee

Jun 10, 2021
I have applied for it as duties do count in essential job code and I did verified with my lawyer n IRCC, They both said you have to apply if duties do match with essential code then.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I have applied for it as duties do count in essential job code and I did verified with my lawyer n IRCC, They both said you have to apply if duties do match with essential code then.
You did verify with your lawyer and IRCC. Why ask?

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hi there

I have few questions related to TR to PR.

1. I have worked in walmart about 6 months as a cashier in 2020 (part time but did more than 25 or 35 hrs as i am on SOWP) - i have all paystubs but the offer letter which i have is from walmart workday website in that, it is mentioned that, i have worked as cashier part time n hired date and wage but no duties and no last date so will this offer letter work or not?

2. I did work as technical support advisor about 6 or 7 month and from there i have all paystubs and offer letter. However the offer letter which i have from here - in that, date, title, wage, last date n all duties are mentioned but the title tech support advisor doesn’t count in TR to PR. Duties which i have in my letter are same as 6552 NOC code (Other customer and information services representatives) but title i have in my letter is same as mentioned earlier so can i submit file on bases of this job experience or not? For eg. can i explain in letter that duties which i performed in the job counts as an essential work or something like that?
3. Currently i m working as outbound sales representative and for that i am adding 6623 noc code and here i have digital signature on offer letter die to covid so will this letter work or not?

i have finished 1560 hrs n cleared language test and done pcc just need answers for these few questions.

any help would be appreciated.

thank you in advance
Hi,
As long as you were not performing tech support then you can apply as 6552 because tech support is NOC B skilled worker.
The job title doesn't matter as much as the main duties that were performed in your reference letter.
Duties need to match most of the noc main duties but if you write a letter explaining your situation its best of luck if you get approved.

Member01

May 20, 2017
Hi Everyone, I have a specific question about TR to PR Pathway for my husband who is the primary applicant. We both are required to fill IMM5406 form. For his copy, he will enter his name under applicant since he is applying for PR, however I would like to understand, for my copy, whose name will go under applicant name... (Also, please note, that I already have my PR status). any help or response would be much appreciated

troyixv

Feb 21, 2022
Is there anyone who applied to TR to PR after having applied for PR through any other program (such as PNP non-EE, or other EE programs)? Just curious on whether it’s possible and how this can impact any TR to PR application.