+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR pathway submitted missing/wrong documents

Ikinome

May 10, 2021
Hi, I have applied for TR PR pathway last May 6 under international graduates. I am worried if they will refuse my application because I have submitted my Study and work permit for the category of current work experience instead of my COE and pay stubs. For the category of Proof of education I was only submitted my diploma and was not able to upload my TOR with it. I wasn't able to double check it before I submit. I hope that there are ways that I can still submit my missing documents.

Khuranaa

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Hi, I have applied for TR PR pathway last May 6 under international graduates. I am worried if they will refuse my application because I have submitted my Study and work permit for the category of current work experience instead of my COE and pay stubs. For the category of Proof of education I was only submitted my diploma and was not able to upload my TOR with it. I wasn't able to double check it before I submit. I hope that there are ways that I can still submit my missing documents.
Hi bro, I am on the same boat, I did the same mistake in hurry. I submitted my Employment letter and pay stub thru Webform but I am not sure if its gonna work or not. Be Patient and wait for AOR.
May I Know the timeline and keep me updated

Best of Luck

Money1993

Jan 16, 2021
Some people are saying that it will be difficult to get AOR if we did"not submitted the right documents during the filing.
Even I forget to fill up the Additional family info. form properly.

Let's see good luck

canadawonderland

May 2, 2021
Hi bro, I am on the same boat, I did the same mistake in hurry. I submitted my Employment letter and pay stub thru Webform but I am not sure if its gonna work or not. Be Patient and wait for AOR.
May I Know the timeline and keep me updated

Best of Luck
Hey which category and subcategory did you choose when you submitted docs in the Webform

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Replacement document one, I got the reply from webform it says wait for AOR.
Replacement document is for : "Replacing your current immigration documents."

Nothing to do with application documents.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Some people are saying that it will be difficult to get AOR if we did"not submitted the right documents during the filing.
Even I forget to fill up the Additional family info. form properly.

Let's see good luck
Maybe, that can be true.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Once you get AOR, till then you gotta wait.

Khuranaa

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Replacement document is for : "Replacing your current immigration documents."

Nothing to do with application documents.
The only reason to fill the webform was that People whose application is complete will get AOR only. So, I filled it because I cannot wait and doesn't want to miss this chance just because of my dumb and silly mistake. I just filled it for my satisfaction.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
The only reason to fill the webform was that People whose application is complete will get AOR only. So, I filled it because I cannot wait and doesn't want to miss this chance just because of my dumb and silly mistake. I just filled it for my satisfaction.
Without AOR where will they link the app? IRCC have replied the same thing, and that's why I'm saying to wait till AOR.
Was it a small mistake? Then I don't think IRCC will refuse or delay AOR.

Good luck.

Khuranaa

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Without AOR where will they link the app? IRCC have replied the same thing, and that's why I'm saying to wait till AOR.
Was it a small mistake? Then I don't think IRCC will refuse or delay AOR.

Good luck.
Thank You and best of luck to you too
Hope for the best

yad22

May 16, 2021
I Applied under Workers in Canada: essential, non-health care. I provided all the documents like work permit and reference letter along with my T4 and contract letter, IELTS but i forgot to upload my Salary Slips. On Reference letter which my employer gave me it's mentioned that i am working with them since June,2019 but it's dated and signed on April 22,2021. I worked for single employer since last 2 years first in BC but 6 months back i got new LMIA work permit in Manitoba from same employer so i can apply under MPNP and now i can apply under MPNP so my question is should i keep my application under TR2PR or apply for MPNP ? Can they ask for Salary Slips or will they just refuse my application because of Salary Slips are missing ? If my TR2PR application is refused, will that have any effect on MPNP application ? I work under NOC C so dont have other options like CE