+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR pathway query

potterv

May 8, 2021
Hi I have generated the webform to make some changes in my TR to PR pathway yesterday . I didn’t put the application number in that. I am confused will my webform will go through without AOR or not. Also I haven’t got the confirmation email after submitting the webform. I am really afraid because i needed to make the changes in the application. Don’t know what to do.

Cynthia93

Jul 18, 2016
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Accra VFS
App. Filed.......
16/09/2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
13/01/2017
Med's Done....
18/01/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Already Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017
LANDED..........
22/04/2017
You need to receive your AOR before you can send webform.
They don't send confirmation after submitting webform

AnkitaShah1004

May 26, 2020
Hi I have generated the webform to make some changes in my TR to PR pathway yesterday . I didn’t put the application number in that. I am confused will my webform will go through without AOR or not. Also I haven’t got the confirmation email after submitting the webform. I am really afraid because i needed to make the changes in the application. Don’t know what to do.
I dont know how and why but everyone those who have applied received confirmation email in Spam folder. Please check that folder and move that email in inbox. Hope this helps.

nehpannu

Nov 6, 2019
You cant do it without AOR