sekhon123

Nov 22, 2022
Nov-2021-AoR
Aug 2022- Medical request
Sept 2022- Application approved
3 Oct 3022- Portal request
COPR- still waiting

May 23, 2018
I applied through TR to PR (International Graduate stream) and I got confirmation of acceptance about a couple of months ago when my portal (to Finalize the permanent residence confirmation process) was created. In that portal, I declared my presence in Canada and uploaded my address and pic. Since then, the status has been "Case status: In review with IRCC". Is it normal? How much longer should I expect? I was told that it shouldn't take more than a few weeks for this step. Are they doing any further verification etc?

Xay Ave

Jun 28, 2022
I applied through TR to PR (International Graduate stream) and I got confirmation of acceptance about a couple of months ago when my portal (to Finalize the permanent residence confirmation process) was created. In that portal, I declared my presence in Canada and uploaded my address and pic. Since then, the status has been "Case status: In review with IRCC". Is it normal? How much longer should I expect? I was told that it shouldn't take more than a few weeks for this step. Are they doing any further verification etc?
Hi . have you received your COPR already? how many many weeks/months you've got it after aploading address and pic?

ad3019

Mar 14, 2021
I got my pr confirmation under tr to pr pathway. I got married recently and would like to add my wife to the same file. after several calls and web forms, I have not received any update. Could you please advise what shall be done in this case?

how long do i have to reply to pr confirmation email?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I got my pr confirmation under tr to pr pathway. I got married recently and would like to add my wife to the same file. after several calls and web forms, I have not received any update. Could you please advise what shall be done in this case?

how long do i have to reply to pr confirmation email?
Webform is the only way. Submit a web form with your Marriage Certificate and Spouse's Passport.

Macy_Lewis

May 20, 2023
Hi everyone. I applied tr to pr on july 15 2021, and had adr on May 18 2023, I submitted them in gckey and through webform and I even received a confirmation email that the documents were added on my file. Today, may 29, 2023 I received another request letter, same(one of the adr I already submitted) *proof of status of Common law partner (In May 18, I only submitted his passport and not include his Citizen Card, because it was already submitted upfront on July 15) Now, since I got another adr, I resubmit the both documents in one pdf. File.

My concern is that, my common law partner just told me that his passport and federal licenses were suspended bec he owe in child support and didn't paid attention of the deadline of settling the issue. He passed the deadline may 16 2023. Do you think this is one of the reason why Ircc has requested me again same adr proof of status of my common law bec maybe they cannot verify his passport bec it was suspended by the federal government? Btw, he will call the FRO office to settle his issue. Im just worried maybe it affects my application too.

Thank you for reading this and hope someone will answer this concern. Thanks in advance.