+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TR to PR- Cashiers at Fast-food are eligible or not under the new public policies?

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hii,
I have my celpip clb-7 and completed 2 years diploma of Business Administration and currently working as a fast food Cashier under Canalta food services ltd. ( A&W), SK. Also, I have my pcc and recently received my Workpermit. can I apply under new pathway tr to pr?
Please post your valuable comments and those who have already apply as fast food cashier can also post their response
Thankyou

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I think you are totally eligible, as long as you worked more than 1560 hours more than a year
The issue that Food Attendant NOC is not eligible. Only NOCs for cashiers. If you can prove you don’t make food or prepare drinks then go for it.

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
The issue that Food Attendant NOC is not eligible. Only NOCs for cashiers. If you can prove you don’t make food or prepare drinks then go for it.
The offer letter
ya I have my job offer with the duties & responsibilities as follows:

• Greeting, placing, and assembling food orders for guests( counter and drive-thru)
  • pouring drinks for counter and drive-thru orders
  • cleaning and maintenance of facility and equipment, paying special attention to public washrooms, dinning room, counter and drive-thru areas.
  • Cleaning trays, mugs, plates, cutlery, etc
  • stocking and organizing public washrooms, dinning room, counter, and drive thru with operating supplies.
  • receiving, storing and rotating products by ensuring quality and quantity
  • Handling and maintaining designated cashier float ( $100 or $150 + sales) expectable shortage of .05% or less.
  • Accepting, entering and handling coupons following coupon policy
  • completing always ready checklists, weekly cleaning lists and other operational checklists
  • following food safety regulations and completing food safety checklists
  • Working as a team with co-workers to acheive service times, labor, waste and food costs
  • Delighting guests with friendly and caring service ( collecting guests connect responses, actively working and improving guests connect scores)
  • following guidelines and keeping up-to-date with A&W standards such as product knowledge, menu updates and promotions, etc)
  • Handling guests special request and allergies with care
  • Acknowledging and handling guests concerns with help from supervisors/Managers
what do you think about these duties ?

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Really good one that doesn’t match the NOC for Food Attendant. No mention of preparing drinks (hot and cold), packaging food, using deep fryer, cleaning tables etc.
It states that pouring drinks and cleaning dinning room and counter area.

soniriyesh

Jan 3, 2021
Hii,
I have my celpip clb-7 and completed 2 years diploma of Business Administration and currently working as a fast food Cashier under Canalta food services ltd. ( A&W), SK. Also, I have my pcc and recently received my Workpermit. can I apply under new pathway tr to pr?
Please post your valuable comments and those who have already apply as fast food cashier can also post their response
Thankyou
Hi , I applied on last day as Tim hortons cashier with similar duties, Did you applied with A&W cashier job? Appreciate your response.