FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
Hello All,

I am applying for tourist visa from US for tourism purposes and I do not have any sponsors in Canada. While completing the application I came across a section
where I need to provide details of any persons or Institutions I will visit. My question is what details I need to enter in there. Appreciate your responses.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hello All,

I am applying for tourist visa from US for tourism purposes and I do not have any sponsors in Canada. While completing the application I came across a section
where I need to provide details of any persons or Institutions I will visit. My question is what details I need to enter in there. Appreciate your responses.
The places your will be going as a tourist. Who or where are you visiting?

saiajay001

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
The places your will be going as a tourist. Who or where are you visiting?
I will be visiting Toronto and Quebec city. So should I enter the hotel name and address in the above mentioned section?

sai_chaitanya2001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Sai Ajay,
Did you apply for visitor visa ? Is that approved? I am also helping a friend applying for visitor visa for canada. Any insights would be helpful \

saiajay001

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
Sai Ajay,
Did you apply for visitor visa ? Is that approved? I am also helping a friend applying for visitor visa for canada. Any insights would be helpful \
Hi,
I have applied for the visa. I got biometrics request and scheduled it on 08/26. My application will be processed once biometrics are done. Let me know if you need any details.

sai_chaitanya2001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
What details did you include
  • about tourism ?
  • about sponsorship ?
  • about the invitation from a friend when you dont have any friends/sponsors?

saiajay001

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
What details did you include
  • about tourism ?
  • about sponsorship ?
  • about the invitation from a friend when you dont have any friends/sponsors?
I have applied for tourism purposes from US and provided the itinerary, proof of financials and ties to USA.

mr.ankit.pandey

Jul 2, 2019
Hey Guys, I need to apply for a visitor visa for my spouse, are the applications being approved during the pandemic? also her Visitor visa was denied once pre-Covid-19 would that affect anything, also I would be applying the same in Oct once I am married, would love to hear your thoughts/inputs?

sai_chaitanya2001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hey Guys, I need to apply for a visitor visa for my spouse, are the applications being approved during the pandemic? also her Visitor visa was denied once pre-Covid-19 would that affect anything, also I would be applying the same in Oct once I am married, would love to hear your thoughts/inputs?
May i know the reason why the visitor visa for your spouse was denied before ?