+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist Visa (TRV) - When to get the passport back from LA Office?

guro

Feb 21, 2013
meng5656 said:
You already sent your passport? or still waiting for the request?
I applied by mail and they got my all documents on April 01st. Haven't heard anything yet :((

meng5656

Apr 23, 2013
guro said:
I applied by mail and they got my all documents on April 01st. Haven't heard anything yet :((
Seems like offline application processing is too slow. Anyway, hope you can get it done asap.

scrls5

Mar 20, 2013
guro said:
Yeah, the more time passes the more likely that tomorrow they'll work on your application ;)

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.
I need help. Can anybody tell how can I apply spouse open work permit in Moscow. I work in Edmonton as a Food Service Supervisor in coffee shop but my wife and my child they are in Uzbekistan.
1. Can they apply for TVR, what kind of documents do we have to submit.
2. Can anybody tell me, is my title skilled or low skilled? NOC is 6212.

Thank you very much for your help

lzq5010

Apr 23, 2013
Dbs said:
Not yet. They received it on 23rd April.
Hello Dbs, could you please let us know as soon as your passport tracking No. is activated? Thank you so much!!!!!
I received my passport request letter on Apr.23th and they received my passport on Apr. 24th.

lzq5010

Apr 23, 2013
JOEALBRI said:
Hello all,
i'm applying online and currently filling the forms. i am applying to visit on a business purpose. I urgently need answer to a few question;

1) there is no option that requests that i upoload my statement of account. Does it mean this is not needed?
2) i intend going by bus....if the flight or hotel reservation submitted with the application is already canceled, does this affect my chances at getting the visa?
its a business trio and reducing costs to the barest minimum is prime.
please reply soooon anyone......
for your 1st question,I think there is a part at the bottom that lets you upload any additional materials(it's optional). I think you can upload them here.
I really have no idea about your 2nd question.