+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist Visa success

satnam94b

Jun 19, 2017
Hi Everyone ,

I am thinking to apply for tourist visa of Canada with my Wife and 2.5 Year son . I am working in Film Production company . Earning 75000 Per months , My wife quit Job in March and her last earning was 35000 . We just file Income tax of 7 Lakh & my wife 6.5 Lakh, We have more then 15 lakh (CAD 30000) balance available in Saving accounts . 30 Lakh (CAD 60000) Fixed Deposits & I have a home of 70 Lakh (CAD 140000 ) on Name of my wife . i traveled to Schengen twice , Singapore , Hong Kong , Malaysia , Dubai , , My Wife Traveled to Singapore twice , Malaysia & Dubai , My son is also traveler to Dubai , Singapore & Malaysia .

I am seeking a genuine advice of my case if anyone can asses and let me know that can i get tourist visa of Canada with Hotel Booking or Sponsorship is required 100 % to get visa (Which is not possible for me ) . Or please advice what can help us to make case strong . I have no one in Canada . Only friend circle who is not eligible to sponsor me .

Thanks

samk03

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Are you from India?
What is your job in film production company.
I wouldn't recommend you to apply with family because in visa officers opinion there will not be any reason for you guys to return if you are travelling with family.
So leave your family and travel alone first.

satnam94b

Jun 19, 2017
Are you from India?
What is your job in film production company.
I wouldn't recommend you to apply with family because in visa officers opinion there will not be any reason for you guys to return if you are travelling with family.
So leave your family and travel alone first.

Thanks for the reply .

Yes i am from India . I am production Manager in Film Company . That's good advice but we want to go for vacation but if this is the case then i should consider it & i should apply alone . My Travel agency told me to go with family which increase the chance of getting visa more .

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

A visa officer would question why you want to visit Canada. Why not the UK/Europe or Australia (for example) especially as you don't have relatives/friends in Canada? Unfortunately, except for your Schengen visits, the other countries do not count as travel history for TRVs.

can i get tourist visa of Canada with Hotel Booking or Sponsorship is required 100 % to get visa (Which is not possible for me ) .
Nothing can guarantee getting a TRV. Invitation letters (it's not sponsorship for TRVs) may not assure someone of a TRV.

1. For how long do you intend to visit?

2. Mortgage on the home?

3. Do you live with dependent family members, such as your parents or unmarried siblings?

4. Do you have critical work commitments to return to after your visit?

5. Finances: The bank balance does not match up to the post-tax income earned by you and your wife. Also, normally one would not keep a relatively large amount of CAD 30,000 "idle" in a savings bank account. Have you borrowed any of this money from someone? Or sold a property/shares, etc?

Cheers

satnam94b

Jun 19, 2017
Hi,

A visa officer would question why you want to visit Canada. Why not the UK/Europe or Australia (for example) especially as you don't have relatives/friends in Canada? Unfortunately, except for your Schengen visits, the other countries do not count as travel history for TRVs.

Actually that’s why we are planning to visit to Schengen again with family in August then we will apply in November to Canada . May be later then November we will apply to Canada after UK

Nothing can guarantee getting a TRV. Invitation letters (it's not sponsorship for TRVs) may not assure someone of a TRV.

1. For how long do you intend to visit?
Ans :- 10-12 days

2. Mortgage on the home?
Ans:- Yes (CAD 20000)
3. Do you live with dependent family members, such as your parents or unmarried siblings?
Ans:- My Parents are dependent
4. Do you have critical work commitments to return to after your visit?
Ans:- Yes i have to return to resume my work
5. Finances: The bank balance does not match up to the post-tax income earned by you and your wife. Also, normally one would not keep a relatively large amount of CAD 30,000 "idle" in a savings bank account. Have you borrowed any of this money from someone? Or sold a property/shares, etc?

Ans:- My Balance is almost 2 years old in bank .I was running my business from 2013 to 2015 . I earn all that money during that time , Even I construct my house that time . I am really appreciating the logic of having excess money then what we file for tax . because all 3 years income tax of me & my wife is almost 35 Lakh . But we have almost more then 10 million . Please let me know how much minimum balance required for tourist visa of Canada .

Cheers

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Actually that’s why we are planning to visit to Schengen again with family in August then we will apply in November to Canada . May be later then November we will apply to Canada after UK
That's a great idea.

Ans:- My Balance is almost 2 years old in bank .I was running my business from 2013 to 2015 . I earn all that money during that time , Even I construct my house that time . I am really appreciating the logic of having excess money then what we file for tax . because all 3 years income tax of me & my wife is almost 35 Lakh . But we have almost more then 10 million . Please let me know how much minimum balance required for tourist visa of Canada .
When you apply, I suggest you include an explanation + evidence that the bank balance, FDs, property, etc indicate funds/was money earned by you through your business in the previous financial years. Without this explanation and supporting evidence it would incorrectly seem like you have borrowed money for your TRV applications.

Your personal/professional situation could change between now and November. I recommend you post the list of documents you intend to submit for yourself and your wife a couple of weeks before you apply. We will definitely advise you on how to present your case/make it stronger

preet_gill

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @Bryanna
I am here in Canada and want to apply for visitor visa for my brother. He is 35 years old working as manager in a corporate bank in India and have pretty good amount of savings. He is married and have a kid, we are planning to apply for him alone as of now as i read previous post which supports this thought. Moreover, he lives with my parents and unmarried sister and only person who technically work as my father is retired. And yes he also visited UK for 15 days, but he also got visa refusal for US last year.
I have to invite him for the first bday celebration of my only child. So i need advice regarding invitation letter and other required documents to make his case strong.
Thanks

Last edited:

Jazmali

Jul 11, 2017
Hi there

Congratulations on your visa. I was wondering if you could answer a question for me regarding your visa approval... I think that every visa officer is a different but what good piece of advice can you give are close family member that is applying for a visitors visa in terms of of course having documents in order but is there any good advice that you can offer that I can share with them..... regarding extra information how to write the letter of invitation anything at all that will better equipped him for his interview anything that you can share with be greatly appreciate it

Sincerely jasmin