+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist Visa - Sister

Horse4190

Mar 18, 2018
Hello, need your help how I can get my sister who is currently working in Italy as a caregiver. Is there a way I can help her or anything to apply as super visa for a sister or a permanent landing immigrant in Canada?

She applied 2 to 3 times already as tourist visa, but got denied. She is capable and could be a big contributor or tax payer for the government of Ontario, Canada. She has well experienced and also previously working in Germany as caregiver. She has a lot of assets or properties in the Philippines, houses and car etc. I can also support here when she comes here. I have a stable job plus houses and no reasons that I can support my only sister.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, need your help how I can get my sister who is currently working in Italy as a caregiver. Is there a way I can help her or anything to apply as super visa for a sister or a permanent landing immigrant in Canada?

She applied 2 to 3 times already as tourist visa, but got denied. She is capable and could be a big contributor or tax payer for the government of Ontario, Canada. She has well experienced and also previously working in Germany as caregiver. She has a lot of assets or properties in the Philippines, houses and car etc. I can also support here when she comes here. I have a stable job plus houses and no reasons that I can support my only sister.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you
She doesn't qualify for a super visa.

If she wishes to apply to immigrate, she will need to qualify for PR on her own through one of Canada's economic immigration programs like Express Entry. You can find details here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

If she has experience as a caregiver, she can also look into getting a job as a caregiver in Canada.

Horse4190

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks scylla. My sister might probably go and apply for an Express Entry. I have checked the websites and very useful, but there are lots of things to follow. In your opinion, do you think how long the process will take? The reason why I asked is because my sister is 52 years old and not sure if she still qualify for an Express Entry but has a lot of caregiver experiences?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thanks scylla. My sister might probably go and apply for an Express Entry. I have checked the websites and very useful, but there are lots of things to follow. In your opinion, do you think how long the process will take? The reason why I asked is because my sister is 52 years old and not sure if she still qualify for an Express Entry but has a lot of caregiver experiences?
If she is 52, then applying through Expess Entry most likely isn't doable. She won't have enough points to be selected based on her age.

I would focus on finding a caregiver job for her in Canada so that she can come to Canada as a temporary worker. Once she has worked in Canada for 2 years full time, she may then qualify for PR through the caregiver stream.