+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist visa from Nepal for my mom rejected twice

Nirvan

Jul 8, 2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
Hi everyone, as you might have already figured out from the title itself my current situation. My mom's visa was rejected twice and the reason that they gave first was;
1) Family ties
2) Purpose of visit
3) History of travel
In my second attempt all of the above reasons were included in addition to "(4) Source of fund".
I have been talking to people and came across few things which are really confusing. I will try to put them in order.
1) Family ties: My mom is alone. My sister is living in Australia and I in canada (PR holder) with my wife. The only close relative that she has in Nepal is her elder sister. Apart from that other relatives would be her brother in law and their sons + grandsons, and also her cousins.
So my ques is, can I include all of them and show them as my mom's family ties? Will that make a stronger point?
2) Purpose of visit: At first I had mentioned that my mom would love to see her first grandchild as my wife was expecting, and that would be a family reunion too. Invitation letter was signed by commissioner of oath. I got a letter from my wife's GP as well. That did not work I guess!!
On my second attempt I changed the reason to; just a casual visit, spend some luxury time with family and visit places here in Canada. That did not work either. What would be a more valid reason now?
3) Travel History: My mom visited Australia for about a month. I had submitted her passport that had the stamp on it at first. Then on my second attempt I also included the letter from my sister's university stating that she is graduating and wants to call her mother. That did not work either.
4) Bank Statement: Well for this one I think I was not well informed. My mom is a housewife and not working. The only financial assistance comes are from house rent and money used up for interests. I had my mom deposit money in her bank account 2-3 months back before applying, but I guess they want to see monthly transactions happening which proves the money is actually comming in and adds up to the final amount.
Now for my third attempt I advised her to request the tenants to deposit the money in her bank account. That way when I make rental agreement it will be easier for Canadian immigration officer to notice her monthly income.
What else can I do? Can I send her money from Canada on a monthly basis, showing that I am supporting her as well? And workup for 6 months to get that statement! I also heared that it would be wiser if the money comes from my sister's side as I would be the one sponsoring her in Canada. I dont know for sure if its a valid reason, but is it true?
I would love to get any sort of advice from you guys. Thanks in advance.

Nirvan

Jul 8, 2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
I am also planning to get a CAIP/GCMS notes and will share it here once I get it.