+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist Visa for Nephew

Horse4190

Mar 18, 2018
My Niece and her spouse from the Philippines are planning to tour to Ontario as visit or tourist visa. Someone told them that if you have the tourist visa approved, it might be easier to apply for their immigrant papers or landing permit. Can anybody suggest or something to tell about this please? Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My Niece and her spouse from the Philippines are planning to tour to Ontario as visit or tourist visa. Someone told them that if you have the tourist visa approved, it might be easier to apply for their immigrant papers or landing permit. Can anybody suggest or something to tell about this please? Thanks
They have been incorrectly advised. Having visitors visas does not make it easier to immigrate. One needs to qualify for immigration through one of the immigration routes

Reactions: scylla

Horse4190

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks for your response. I am looking to best or shortest way how to immigrate for them. She works in the bank in all her life and thinking if provincial nominee from other province of Canada would help her to process her and family's application. Can you suggest please?