+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Touriat Visa Processing Under New Regulations

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
Hello! I did not pay for it again. I just selected the option that Biometrics are already done.

thanks... but for my relatives.. bio appointment is scheduled Sept 24th... as i just applied for them in AUgust.. now with this new rule... it is asking again to pay..

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hello. Thanks everyone for the response. I submitted a new application last week and got this update today:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

however, the review of eligibility remains the same.

Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Does it mean anything or just a confirmation that they got my new application?

Thank you!

hi did you got an email about the update? and does your status changed from submitted to in process?

Last edited:

Rodeper

May 27, 2021
Yes I got an email and this the only update I got:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

No changes in Review of Eligibility so I'm not sure if that update counts or just a notice that thet received my resubmission.

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Yes I got an email and this the only update I got:

Application status

No changes in Review of Eligibility so I'm not sure if that update counts or just a notice that thet received my resubmission.
ok gotcha!