+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto to Fanshawe college Make it possible

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
I got admission in Fanshawe college london ontario but my family lives in toronto. And for many other reason i want to live in toronto. So is it possible for me to travel daily around 2 hours one city to other after college before college. Up and down via bus/train?? Please suggest or find possible way. & can someone calculate and tell me how many total hours each day classes goes on for global business mangment course in fanshawe.??

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I got admission in Fanshawe college london ontario but my family lives in toronto. And for many other reason i want to live in toronto. So is it possible for me to travel daily around 2 hours one city to other after college before college. Up and down via bus/train?? Please suggest or find possible way. & can someone calculate and tell me how many total hours each day classes goes on for global business mangment course in fanshawe.??
Not realistic, use google maps and see the commute its 3 hours or more 1 way with multiple different transport systems.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Will leave it to others to comment as well on class schedule but did you look at both the train times and the cost ? Even if you attended 4 times a week you are looking at fare range from 65 to 100 dollars a day based on the cheapest fare add to the fact the train timings are not that great plus you need to add time to get to and from the station at each end so a lot more than a straight 2 hour commute.

Although personally have not used public transport for the trip even looking at the timetable it really does not seem doable on a daily commute so maybe you need to look at having weekday accommodation in London and travel back at weekends.

https://www.viarail.ca/en/explore-our-destinations/trains/ontario-and-quebec/toronto-london