FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
OverseasHome
Newcomers' Short-Stay Accommodation & Welcome Packages

Hi guys,

This is in response to the numerous PMs I get on the subject. Having visited/inspected the premises & found satisfactory, I've referred them to quite a few folks of the forum/s & otherwise. If u desire - u can safely utilize their services... they r Ok for the price & value for money [I found them much competitively priced than the other options].

Property Manager's email : nobindas@yahoo.com

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
This is at Brampton, 10mins drive from Pearson Intl A/port... a nice building [actual image above] consisting of spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites [for affordability u'd be renting 'independent rooms' though]. It has a family environment that is complimented by a fantastic location! They r within walking distance [actually next door] from a shopping mall [Bramalea City Centre] and all required amenities. The g/house is Pet Friendly, has Parquet Floors, all Utilities r Included and has a Controlled Access, Security Patrols, besides plenty of Surface Parking for our cars.

COMMUNITY FEATURES
Bramalea City Centre, Library, Chinguacousy Park, Bank/s, Highway Access, 24/7 Grocery/Supermarket, Service Canada office [SIN cards !], Pharmacy, Restaurants, Hospital, Community Center, Movie/Theatre, Bus Stops [a Terminus at that !], School/s, Daycare Center, WIND Store* [for your cellphone purchase !] etc.

UNIT/ROOM FEATURES
Each apartment has a nice Balcony which provides 'air' & a good view of the neighborhood. I could see the CN Tower too from a 10th floor unit ! The units r fully furnished with all amenities included... Refrigerator, Microwave, Stove/Oven, Cable TV [in each room], FREE Wi-Fi Internet Access, Telephone etc. All bed rooms consist of one double bed with two pillows, blanket, writing table, TV. They'd provide u with a kids bed as well, for FREE [unlike others, who'd charge additionally for the same]. The common Kitchen comes with necessary utensils too.

PROPERTY FACILITIES
The building also has On-site laundry room [self-paid, card system], On-site Management Office, Playground, Swimming Pool & Tennis Courts.

SPECIAL MENTION
- They offer FREE Airport Pick-Up [others charge additionally $35-50 for it].
- The property has "packed-meal/s" facility... for $5 a packet [15-20 mins wait time, delivered at door].

RATES & CHARGES
They offer daily, weekly, and monthly rates. I wouldn't like to quote them here -- but rest assured they r quite competitively priced. The accommodation would be shared or independent [ask them about their special arrangements for long-term guests, if u desire one]. They also provide Special Accommodation: One bedroom studio and two bedroom apartments (Independent washroom, Kitchen and double bed).

SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- Pick up from the airport on landing and leaving at pre-arranged accommodation, for FREE.
- Assist in applying for PR card, SIN card, OHIP card and a driving license.
- Assistance in opening a bank a/c and credit card [$1000] and getting a locker.
- Introducing with bank reps, CAs, franchise brokers and real estate brokers.
- Crucial info on the living, traveling, banking, education, health, housing, shopping and taxation.
- Locating School for Children.
- Library membership
- Neighbourhood Registration.
- Emergency Medical Care.

PACKAGE TOURS
They also conduct tours to Niagara Falls, MarineLand, African Safari, Thousand Island and other tourist attractions within the radius of 500 km from their guest house, in a private Van.

Hope that helped !

Qorax
Ps.: Don't go by the photo gallery in their website -- they r "stock-photographs"! Nevertheless, the g/house is yet neat & clean and overall "value-for-money".

*There r other cellphone stores as well, but for newcomers I'd always recommend WINDmobile... it's by far the cheapest & best.

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
beautiful...
I wish i was there...

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
wonderful information

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
OverseasHome

Hi guys,

This is in response to the numerous PMs I get on the subject. Having visited/inspected the premises & found satisfactory, I've referred them to quite a few folks of the forum/s & otherwise. If u desire - u can safely utilize their services... they r Ok for the price & value for money [I found them much competitively priced than the other options].

Property Manager's email : nobindas @ yahoo.com

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
This is at Brampton, 10mins drive from Pearson Intl A/port... a nice building [actual image above] consisting of spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites [for affordability u'd be renting 'independent rooms' though]. It has a family environment that is complimented by a fantastic location! They r within walking distance [actually next door] from a shopping mall [Bramalea City Centre] and all required amenities. The g/house is Pet Friendly, has Parquet Floors, all Utilities r Included and has a Controlled Access, Security Patrols, besides plenty of Surface Parking for our cars.

COMMUNITY FEATURES
Bramalea City Centre, Library, Chinguacousy Park, Bank/s, Highway Access, 24/7 Grocery/Supermarket, Service Canada office [SIN cards !], Pharmacy, Restaurants, Hospital, Community Center, Movie/Theatre, Bus Stops [a Terminus at that !], School/s, Daycare Center, WIND Store* [for your cellphone purchase !] etc.

UNIT/ROOM FEATURES
Each apartment has a nice Balcony which provides 'air' & a good view of the neighborhood. I could see the CN Tower too from a 10th floor unit ! The units r fully furnished with all amenities included... Refrigerator, Microwave, Stove/Oven, Cable TV [in each room], FREE Wi-Fi Internet Access, Telephone etc. All bed rooms consist of one double bed with two pillows, blanket, writing table, TV. They'd provide u with a kids bed as well, for FREE [unlike others, who'd charge additionally for the same]. The common Kitchen comes with necessary utensils too.

PROPERTY FACILITIES
The building also has On-site laundry room [self-paid, card system], On-site Management Office, Playground, Swimming Pool & Tennis Courts.

SPECIAL MENTION
- The property has "packed-meal/s" facility... for $5 a packet [15-20 mins wait time, delivered at door].

RATES & CHARGES
They offer daily, weekly, and monthly rates. I wouldn't like to quote them here -- but rest assured they r quite competitively priced. The accommodation would be shared or independent [ask them about their special arrangements for long-term guests, if u desire one]. They also provide Special Accommodation: One bedroom studio and two bedroom apartments (Independent washroom, Kitchen and double bed).

SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- Pick up from the airport on landing and leaving at pre-arranged accommodation, for FREE.
- Assistance in opening a bank a/c and credit card [$1000] and getting a locker.
- Crucial info on the living, traveling, banking, education, health, housing, shopping and taxation.
- Library membership

PACKAGE TOURS
They also conduct tours to Niagara Falls, MarineLand, African Safari, Thousand Island and other tourist attractions within the radius of 500 km from their guest house, in a private Van.

Hope that helped !

Qorax
Ps.: Don't go by the photo gallery in their website -- they r "stock-photographs"! Nevertheless, the g/house is yet neat & clean and overall "value-for-money".

*There r other cellphone stores as well, but for newcomers I'd always recommend WINDmobile... it's by far the cheapest & best.
Dear Qorax,

Great information!!!

BTW, do you know a website just like this one in Richmond Hill, ON? I am looking for a place in Richmond Hill, ON...

Thanks in advance...

SFD

Appan

Jun 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Grace of God
qorax said:
OverseasHome

Dear Qorax,

Thanks for information. I got the reply from Nobin and given me the better price.

Appan.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
Wonderful post Captain ..!!!

As usual , you ROCK always ..!!

God Bless .. !!

Cheers..

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Very important thread indeed

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
awesome thread!! ;)

++++++1

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As usual.....always helpful,incredible and awesome!!

Shall remain indebted to you for all your contributions.

"Happy Friendship day".

Mitali

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Thanx Deba, Mute & Mitali.

@Mitali
Good to hear from u...
How's everything going Ma'am ?

Qorax

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Another A1 thread by Captain Qorax! Go ahead Captain....

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Qorax,

Well done ....You relived my biggest tension... :) :) :)

God Bless you.

Regards
Mayank

qorax said:
OverseasHome

Hi guys,

Property Manager's email : nobindas @ yahoo.com

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION

COMMUNITY FEATURES

UNIT/ROOM FEATURES

PROPERTY FACILITIES

SPECIAL MENTION

RATES & CHARGES

SETTLEMENT SERVICES
- Library membership

PACKAGE TOURS

Hope that helped !

Qorax

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Qorax,

I send email for inqury for rent cost to email id provided by you & also to contact us page of website.

No reply from them.

Can you please post rent if possible ?

Regards
Mayank