+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Toronto Landing Proof Of Funds

Rain_Walker

Aug 30, 2018
Hello Guys and happy new year to you all,

I am landing in Toronto in about a 2 weeks and I have some questions about the proof of funds that we are supposed to show to the immigration agent at the landing aeroport.

I will bring in cash between 6000 to 7000 CAD and I have the rest of the funds in my bank account but in different currencies ( I have an amount in CAD and the rest in Euros ) the sum is equivalent to what i stated in My Express entry application of course but will that be acceptable in different currencies ?.

Many thanks for you attention.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Different currency shouldn't matter as long as the converted CAD meets the funds requirement. And for type of funds, i believe it should be accessible from within Canada. Cash, funds in Canadian bank account works, not sure about credit card, funds in foreign bank accounts etc.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Proof of funds at landing is the minimum required based on the family size and not necessarily the funds mentioned in EE application. The one in EE could be all funds that one is planning on to transfer upon immigration. However, for entry, proof of minimum required is good enough.

fayfeily

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Proof of funds at landing is the minimum required based on the family size and not necessarily the funds mentioned in EE application. The one in EE could be all funds that one is planning on to transfer upon immigration. However, for entry, proof of minimum required is good enough.
Hi where i can find the reference for proof of minimum for family size ? Thanks