+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Too much chat logs! help!

Sneakydriver

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Hello, I have over 10k pages of chat logs.
AFTER LOTS OF HARD work I reduced them to 300 pages which could be 150 sheets if printed double sided. Has anyone sent this much chat logs? is this too much? if it is then would 100 sheets double sided would be good?

Is it better to include older or newer?'=
any tips to reduce it?

Thank you.

Neenvin

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1,2016
AOR Received.
21-06-2016
File Transfer...
09-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-04-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM 12-08-2016. PPR 12-11-16
VISA ISSUED...
12-22-16. Seminar jan. 6 2017
LANDED..........
January 27 2017
Sneakydriver said:
AFTER LOTS OF HARD work I reduced them to 300 pages which could be 150 sheets if printed double sided. Has anyone sent this much chat logs? is this too much? if it is then would 100 sheets double sided would be good?

any tips to reduce it?

Thank you.
That is way too much. What i did was, i print screened a bit of chat logs per month or per week with date showing. 3 years chat logs on 15 pages 1 sided. And they find my relationship on going with non stop communication. Must likely they just want to see dates that you two are communicating, they wont read any conversations except the dates.

Sneakydriver

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Neenvin said:
That is way too much. What i did was, i print screened a bit of chat logs per month or per week with date showing. 3 years chat logs on 15 pages 1 sided. And they find my relationship on going with non stop communication. Must likely they just want to see dates that you two are communicating, they wont read any conversations except the dates.
Thank you. I will just show a couple of convos per year I guess... lets see how it goes!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
As per the new app, they want no more than 10 pages of communication evidence.

Sneakydriver

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
canuck_in_uk said:
As per the new app, they want no more than 10 pages of communication evidence.
I'm sending the old one haha ;p. I cant proof the stuff they are asking in the new one and I already had the old one completed anyways! also have meds done

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
I am wondering if you send the old forms and the application is not started to be processed by and agent until February will they want people to send the new application forms. I am asking this as when I sent our application July 11,2014 they updated that form and made us redo the new form which held our application up for 47 days the length of time required to get approval for sponsorship at the time. I have looked at the new forms and some of the conditions are a lot shorter regarding photos etc IE no more then 20 pics. This is a question only ???????

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Sneakydriver said:
I'm sending the old one haha ;p. I cant proof the stuff they are asking in the new one and I already had the old one completed anyways! also have meds done
It doesn't matter. The fact that they have stated that limit in the new app indicates they don't want more than that regardless.

HandM082516

Star Member
Sep 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 1st 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 - November 18th 2016
File Transfer...
SA and file transfer: November 25th 2016. AOR2 :Dec 12, 2016
Med's Done....
Up front
Sneakydriver said:

any tips to reduce it?

Thank you.
Hey I had the the same issues mine was in thousands too. I was able to reduce to just over 100 pages double sided. I also submitted over 200 pics. Then again, I was just so paranoid and I didn't want them to request anything additionally. However, I submitted the old forms. I can't believe they have these new restrictions now, I would have gone crazy trying to decide between 20 pics lol

Sneakydriver

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
HandM082516 said:
Hey I had the the same issues mine was in thousands too. I was able to reduce to just over 100 pages double sided. I also submitted over 200 pics. Then again, I was just so paranoid and I didn't want them to request anything additionally. However, I submitted the old forms. I can't believe they have these new restrictions now, I would have gone crazy trying to decide between 20 pics lol
Ya man I feel you. It's pretty hard.

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
I did not send actual chats or actual emails (as in the content) what I did was screenshot my main email page on gmail, showing the email titles and dates. For call logs since I use a calling service (rebtel) I screenshot the list of calls over the last few months. I did not include chats at all because we dont really chat. We talk by voice or send email if it's important and needs to be typed. We send lots of pics by Whatsapp but I didnt send that. I did send lots of photos though from previous trips to visit him. We were approved with no need for interview. So don't get all caught up in sending an encyclopedia of chats. My thought is they don't need to know your private conversations. They just need to know you have maintained regular contact.