+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Today I received my validity of biometrics letter. What does this mean?

kamilhassaan

Sep 7, 2020
I applied online on: 19th July, 2020
Biometrics collection letter on: 20th July, 2020
Biometrics given on: 4th August, 2020
Correspondence letter or RE: validity of your biometric information on: 7th September, 2020

So, I have been searching this forum for a while. I saw some posts stating that this means the final decision has been made and I will get to know about it soon enough. People who got rejected were the ones who were not told to get a medical examination done. Same is the case with me, but maybe, it is slightly different. On my online profile, it says:
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Does this mean my visa application has been accepted or rejected? Any ideas?

Mbukhari

Star Member
Aug 7, 2019
Correspondence letter or RE: validity of your biometric information on: 7th September, 2020

So, I have been searching this forum for a while. I saw some posts stating that this means the final decision has been made and I will get to know about it soon enough. People who got rejected were the ones who were not told to get a medical examination done. Same is the case with me, but maybe, it is slightly different. On my online profile, it says:

Which country you have applied from?
is the application as Tourism?

Mbukhari

Star Member
Aug 7, 2019

In a day or two you will be getting Decision correspondence aka Request for passport if application has been approved. Do keep us posted.

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
When did you apply and did you get AIP earlier?
Today, I got my refusal letter

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection
216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection
216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence."

kamilhassaan

Sep 7, 2020
Forgive me for replying late. The past 15 to 20 days were very busy. Unfortunately, my application got declined. They rejected my application on the following reasons reason:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• plan and progression of studies
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Forgive me for replying late. The past 15 to 20 days were very busy. Unfortunately, my application got declined. They rejected my application on the following reasons reason:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• plan and progression of studies
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Sorry about this. Did you receive an AIP letter before the refusal came?

jimmyM

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Medical is required for Qatar residents.

I got BVL today before medical request letter.

Most probably a refusal too.

Last edited:

Junero

Nov 12, 2020
I submitted application on 2nd nov 2020.
Passed medical 10th,December 2020.
Biometrics on 22nd,dec 2020.
Biometric validity on my gckey page on 24th/Dec 2020.
Pls is this a good sign.?.