AOR Received.
10-12-11
Med's Request
5-9-12
Med's Done....
11-9-12
Passport Req..
5-9-12
Hi everyone, today I received back my documents with a letter saying that we don´t meet the requirement of the instruction to the completion of the application, the reason, the bank draft was in US dollars. I am really sad because in Guatemalan Visa office´s instructions show that we can make the payment that way. When I got the bank draft at the bank, I asked if I could get it in canadian dollars and they sayed no, now I went again and they say YES :mad: so now I will send it that way!

I want to send back my application tomorrow because my NOC 2151 has 915 applications by june 2, the question I have, and hope someone could help, do I have to change all forms that have dates and update bank statements? I had sent the application the first time May 16th so it will be almost one month since the first time.
The good news is that the application package came back fast, I heard it takes up to 4 months sometimes.

BNT

May 22, 2011
Hi MBRT, just returned the entire application and package along with a cover letter CIO. I had a similar situation and I got through. Good Luck.

- BNT

MBRT

Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-11
AOR Received.
10-12-11
Med's Request
5-9-12
Med's Done....
11-9-12
Passport Req..
5-9-12
Hi BNT, thanks for your reply, you didn´t change anything? thats a releif! the only thing I will change then is the police certificate, the expire date is today, it was issued march 8.

Thank you!

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Mate same happened to me....write a cover letter syaing that you are sending the entire package as you recived from them only changing the mode of payment.....send it asap...All the Best.

manny

MBRT said:
Hi everyone, today I received back my documents with a letter saying that we don´t meet the requirement of the instruction to the completion of the application, the reason, the bank draft was in US dollars. I am really sad because in Guatemalan Visa office´s instructions show that we can make the payment that way. When I got the bank draft at the bank, I asked if I could get it in canadian dollars and they sayed no, now I went again and they say YES :mad: so now I will send it that way!

I want to send back my application tomorrow because my NOC 2151 has 915 applications by june 2, the question I have, and hope someone could help, do I have to change all forms that have dates and update bank statements? I had sent the application the first time May 16th so it will be almost one month since the first time.
The good news is that the application package came back fast, I heard it takes up to 4 months sometimes.

BNT

May 22, 2011
I fully agree with mperei02 that you should not change anything with the package. As I mentioned earlier, simply return the entire package to CIO asap along with a cover letter explaining the situation.

- BNT

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
MBRT said:

Moreover, send your application with the fastest courier in the world, before ur cap is reached.

MBRT

Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-11
AOR Received.
10-12-11
Med's Request
5-9-12
Med's Done....
11-9-12
Passport Req..
5-9-12
Thank you so much everyone, that helps a lot, the only thing I was just looking at my police certificates and they expired yesterday, do you think that would be a problem? I can get new ones in one day, then the traslation, oh no!

I am just looking at CIC web site, they updated the applications received as of june 8, architects 931!!!!

MBRT

Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-11
AOR Received.
10-12-11
Med's Request
5-9-12
Med's Done....
11-9-12
Passport Req..
5-9-12
Just wanted to tell you that I sent the application back today!!!! with the bank draft with canadian dollars and new police clearance certificates!!!! Hoping it gets there before cap reached...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Well Done, getting it turned around so smartly. I wonder if the VO specific instructions were meant for providing the NEXT set of fees and not the ones for CIO....Anyway, you have it on its way now. Good Luck to you!!

MBRT

Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-11
AOR Received.
10-12-11
Med's Request
5-9-12
Med's Done....
11-9-12
Passport Req..
5-9-12
Pippin said:
Well Done, getting it turned around so smartly. I wonder if the VO specific instructions were meant for providing the NEXT set of fees and not the ones for CIO....Anyway, you have it on its way now. Good Luck to you!!
Pippin, maybe you are right, I don´t know, it is very confusing information, I think it´s not updated, but like you said, it is on its way now!
;)