+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Today i applied 4th time my TRV

SINGH86

Feb 9, 2014
Hi everyone
As First, I had applied on Nov 2011 to attend my Cousin Sister Ceremony it got refused due to (Travel History, Purpose of visit and my personal assets and financial status).That time i was also unware some documents of assets and my application has been refused.Second time I had again applied dec 2011 which got refused with the same reasons that time i was attached my all the documents with the Sponsor letter.At the time when i got first two refusals i was a Govt Employee on contract basis. (2009-2011).
After few months i handle my family business and had traveled Singapore, Austria, France, Bangkok, Germany, Indonesia, Holland, Hong Kong, Australia,United Kingdom, Norway, Malaysia and New Zealand as tourist. After two refusels third time i applied after one n half year (without sponsor)and again got refused (July 2012) due to (Purpose of visit and my personal assets and financial status).

Pls tell me friends how much chances for getting (TRV)

Thanks

TorontoEH

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar 29, 2014
File Transfer...
Apr 16, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 7, 2014
Has anything changed with regards to your financial status etc? The point is to convince them that you will return to your home country and that you have ties in your home country.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SINGH86 said:
Hi everyone
As First, I had applied on Nov 2011 to attend my Cousin Sister Ceremony it got refused due to (Travel History, Purpose of visit and my personal assets and financial status).That time i was also unware some documents of assets and my application has been refused.Second time I had again applied dec 2011 which got refused with the same reasons that time i was attached my all the documents with the Sponsor letter.At the time when i got first two refusals i was a Govt Employee on contract basis. (2009-2011).
After few months i handle my family business and had traveled Singapore, Austria, France, Bangkok, Germany, Indonesia, Holland, Hong Kong, Australia,United Kingdom, Norway, Malaysia and New Zealand as tourist. After two refusels third time i applied after one n half year (without sponsor)and again got refused (July 2012) due to (Purpose of visit and my personal assets and financial status).

Pls tell me friends how much chances for getting (TRV)

Thanks
All the refusals will be on your record and unless you provide something that's more convincing than the documents you've provided in your previous attempts - it will be rejected again. They're not convinced that you'll leave Canada after your stay / they believe you will want to work in Canada illegally.

SINGH86

Feb 9, 2014
Thanks to all for the rply seniors.
This time i attach my all business documents with the CA report and attached near about 30 pictures (which has been taken from the different different countrys and places around the world) as well wrote in the cover letter i am just going to Canada for my passion (photography) and to meet my uncle family. Last time i was not showed my passion (photography)and did n't attached any kind of picture. i am from Chandigarh. Any country my maximum duration of visit is just 10 to 12 days. I have 5 years multiple valid visa of UK.

Pls seniors tell me how many chances to approve my TRV .

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SINGH86 said:
Thanks to all for the rply seniors.
This time i attach my all business documents with the CA report and attached near about 30 pictures (which has been taken from the different different countrys and places around the world) as well wrote in the cover letter i am just going to Canada for my passion (photography) and to meet my uncle family. Last time i was not showed my passion (photography)and did n't attached any kind of picture. i am from Chandigarh. Any country my maximum duration of visit is just 10 to 12 days. I have 5 years multiple valid visa of UK.

Pls seniors tell me how many chances to approve my TRV .
I doubt adding your "passion" will improve your chances. You should try to show you have enough money and enough properties in your home country and any specifics ties you have to your country so that you will 100% leave Canada after your trip.

What is the actual reason you want to visit Canada? to take pictures?

poppyweise

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Saskatchewan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The issue is that he was allowed to enter so many countries, and even have the multiple entries for UK, why isn't he allowed to enter Canada?

Did you overstay in any of the countries you mentioned before?

SINGH86

Feb 9, 2014
yes seniors i m just going to canada primarily for my passion (photography) and also to meet my uncles family. i did not overstay in any country my Maximum duration of visit is any country just 10 to 12 days.

SINGH86

Feb 9, 2014
Re: Today i applied 4th time my TRV and got refused with a new reason

Again refused TRV with a new reason (I am not satisfied that you have answered truthfully all questions put to you) pls seniors help me. what type of reason is this ? please please help me i think this is not a genuine reason .....please advice me please

SINGH86

Feb 9, 2014
After 4th refusal today i received my GCMS Letter from CIC :( and my travel agent did big mistake in the application form.

SINGH86

Feb 9, 2014
Officer said the client on his 4th attempt to obtain visa for Canada. In this application there is mention of his prev 3 refusalls, but there is no mention of his one refusal from the USA.This is fact of not revealing the US visa app is a concern. Please Seniors suggest me what should i do ? please please

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SINGH86 said:
Officer said the client on his 4th attempt to obtain visa for Canada. In this application there is mention of his prev 3 refusalls, but there is no mention of his one refusal from the USA.This is fact of not revealing the US visa app is a concern. Please Seniors suggest me what should i do ? please please
I thought you said you had no other refusals....

So you've been refused 4 times by Canada and once by the United States....