+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Today does anyone got any VISA from Delhi VFS or Online ??

libra16

Dec 20, 2016
Hi

I received my Visa today . Thanks to my God ! ;D

Date of Pre medical Checkup - 22/12/16
Applied Study permit Visa - 30/12/16 Paper based VFS Delhi
Visa Received - 20/01/17

SMS AND EMAIL RECEIVED -

Dear XXXX, Visa application, tracking ID No. ABCD--- – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, New Delhi, on 19/01/2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi .Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Zubs02

Jan 20, 2017
Hi guys,

I applied in spp on 30th Nov 2016, got a rejection on 13th dec saying others. This was offline
Then as per my agents advice i applied again on 19th dec 2016 with same course and a better explaining SOP saying why i wanted to go, so far i haven't received any updates. Medical passed that's it.

I applied in seneca, start date was 9th Jan i had time till 20th Jan but no updates yet.
I can't defer coz same course is not available in May. I planned to change course and college and apply a-fresh in May

I asked for a refund from college awaiting their reply.
Meanwhile I plan to withdraw my file from embassy so that i dont get another refusal.

Can someone advise me further what can be done?

Appreciate your advise, Thanks :)

neelpatel19071994

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi- Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
19/09/2015
Med's Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
19/10/2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2017
LANDED..........
Soon ( 11th in Apr'17)
Jassi786 said:
@neelpatel
Thanks for you guidance. Yes you r right bro. I consult with my consultant and he also say that ur extension is upto 15 jan so your course is defer to May intake. So i will go canada in May intake.
Thnks Jassi and Congrts..
May I know which clg or uni and which course u r going in May??

sam6217

Sep 18, 2016
I had applied under spp got rejected (other reason) (paper based vfs chd)

Then reapplied on 5th dec under non spp
Paper based at vfs delhi

Same profile just added my net worth certificate .

Got visa today !

If any1 wants help
Whatsapp at 9041677990

apoorvab

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will they still issue visas at this point or outright reject them since its so late? Any idea guys?

neelpatel19071994

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi- Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
19/09/2015
Med's Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
19/10/2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2017
LANDED..........
Soon ( 11th in Apr'17)
apoorvab said:
Will they still issue visas at this point or outright reject them since its so late? Any idea guys?
Approval of study permit is totally dependent on your profile and proposed study at DLI. So dont worry if your file is being processed for long time. It does not mean that they are going to reject your file.

You can also fill web form if your file has been processing more than the normal processing times.
You can find normal processing time by this link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

apoorvab

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neelpatel19071994 said:
You can also fill web form if your file has been processing more than the normal processing times.
You can find normal processing time by this link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
Man, I sent them about 3-4 emails and filled out the case enquiry form and no real response. Got one email that stated I should wait because my husband's file is being processed at New Delhi...best part is I am not married and only my application is at New Delhi. Atleast they have a sense of humour :p

Jassi786

Jan 12, 2017
neelpatel19071994 said:
neelpatel19071994 said:

First of all thanx bro
College - lambton College, Toronto
Course - PG in advanced project management and leadership
My profile
10th - 67%
12th- 59%
B. Tech ece - 2012 passout - 71%
Experience in electronic manufacturing company around 3. 4 years
Ielts - 6 overall ( s- 6, R - 5. 5, l- 7, w- 6)

neelpatel19071994

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi- Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
19/09/2015
Med's Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
19/10/2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2017
LANDED..........
Soon ( 11th in Apr'17)
apoorvab said:
Man, I sent them about 3-4 emails and filled out the case enquiry form and no real response. Got one email that stated I should wait because my husband's file is being processed at New Delhi...best part is I am not married and only my application is at New Delhi. Atleast they have a sense of humour :p
Its totally embarassing.

Alternatively, you can also send email to DELHI-IMMIGRATION@INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA OR BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA.

As my file was in Delhi, Banglore office replied me that your file is for Delhi office so we have forwarded your enquiry to Delhi office.
and
Thanks to God that I did not receive such a non-related reply. When I filled web form they did reply me that they have sent the vase enquiry to related office and I will receive updates soon. Just 3 days after this email, I got my original passport request.

Zubs02

Jan 20, 2017
apoorvab said:

I was told there's a chance of rejection if it's getting delayed and delayed which is why I thought of withdrawing the file so that i can apply fresh again for may

chiru1973

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
My case is bit different from many people here it seems,I applied for student permit at VFS New Delhi on 16 Nov 2016, didn't submit medical upfront.After that the long waiting period started. I wrote 4/5 emails to delhi immigration inquiry,1 fax and 1 letter personally submitted,requesting to expedite the visa processing , considering the due date for enrollment was nearing fast (5 Jan 17).On 10 Jan 107, I got a call from visa office New Delhi in my utter surprise.I was told to arrange a deferral letter from university,and to submit my medical proof and to pay tuition fee ,inform them about these over e-mail and basis on it , visa would be issued! I did submit all these on 18 Jan. Yesterday I found that medical test is being shown in their portal as "passed".Now I don't know how many days I have to wait further.All my plans are completely dependent on their decision.I again wrote to delhi immigration , forwarding the same e-mail wherein I appended all the things they had asked for, urging them to expedite their review process, as it is already delayed!
Any feedback/expert comment on how many days they may take further....

sam6217

Sep 18, 2016
Guys
All those who are awaiting visa
And their programme dates have passed
Don't worry
You can get visa
I applied on 5th dec
My classes began on 4th jan
But still i got visa on 18th jan

Its just matter of time
Keep patience