+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

To Qorax: my case

sadu

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Hi Qorax,
As you know my case already, plz let me know will they take more than 5 months for my security checks?
I sent CSE on Sept 5th and till now didnt receive reply. Should I send them one more CSE? Will it affect the processing?
As u said earlier I wrote to them to waive from Libya PCC. My previous employment visa is already expired. Is this a red flag?
If my time frame of getting PP is going to be long, I can search survival job in my home country. Plz advice.

Waiting for your valuable advice.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
sadu said:
I feel this blog is same like cic. No response. No reply.
You're being rude and childish.

This is a forum where people try their best to offer their advice for free. Qorax does not hang around here 24/7 waiting to respond to questions - he has a job and a life. Others probably haven't answered because your question isn't straight-forward. I can't help - except to say that there is no fixed time for security / background checks and they can certainly take more than six months to complete.

If you want an immediate answer - please hire an immigration lawyer. If you want help from this forum, please learn the virtue of patience and be polite to those who are helping you for free.

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scylla said:

This is a forum where people try their best to offer their advice for free. Qorax does not hang around here 24/7 waiting to respond to questions - he has a job and a life. Others probably haven't answered because your question isn't straight-forward. I can't help - except to say that there is no fixed time for security / background checks and they can certainly take more than six months to complete.

If you want an immediate answer - please hire an immigration lawyer. If you want help from this forum, please learn the virtue of patience and be polite to those who are helping you for free.

Hi scylla,

+1 from me

Tim Hunter

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/01/ 2012.
AOR Received.
29/02/2012.
Med's Request
12/07/2012.
Med's Done....
30/07/2012
Passport Req..
22/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/11/2012
scylla said:

Couldn't agree more... There's a large number of people in this forum who simply ask questions and never contribute anything postive... Worst of all, they just assume it's their right to get those answers asap... I hate them.

sadu

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Sorry if I had hurt anyone. I didnt mean to hurt. But I was hurted by all your answers. Anyway thanks!!! Sorry Qorax. I am not just hanging out in this forum. It is my life and I am worried. Because I didnt receive any answer and out of frustration I wrote that.

farhaniqbal

Nov 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2009
Doc's Request.
21-01-2010
Med's Request
06-03-2012
Med's Done....
16-03-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 14-09-2012 and PPR2, 05-10-12, Decision Made on 8-10-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-12
LANDED..........
November 1, 2012 at Calgary
sadu said:
Sorry if I had hurt anyone. I didnt mean to hurt. But I was hurted by all your answers. Anyway thanks!!! Sorry Qorax. I am not just hanging out in this forum. It is my life and I am worried. Because I didnt receive any answer and out of frustration I wrote that.
Dear, no offence but if you have directed the question to Qorax, then why don't you just send Qorax a PM. You have not described the details of your case (Qorax knew it) but others were not able to help as they didn't knew the details. If you want the answer from a person in particular then personal message is the best option.