+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TO QORAX: LIBYA PCC

sadu

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Hi Qorax,
what is the procedure to get PCC from Libya? I was in Libya for 10 months 6 years back. I tried to contact police head quaters. But I couldnt. So attached self declaration. Will they accept that?

regards
abc

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sadu said:
Hi Qorax,
what is the procedure to get PCC from Libya? I was in Libya for 10 months 6 years back. I tried to contact police head quaters. But I couldnt. So attached self declaration. Will they accept that?

regards
abc
It'd be tough [near impossible] for u to communicate with PS-Tripoli*, try contacting ur local Libyan Consulate [if one is kicking that is]... and then submit a letter to ur IO detailing ur efforts and request for a 'waiver'.

Qorax
*http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/africa/libya.asp

sadu

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Thank you so much Mr.Qorax.
I received a call from Canadian Embassy ND and they asked what steps were taken to obtain PCC. I told that I couldnt communicate with them in Libya or Libyian consulate in India. I have attached a explanation letter attested by notary reg this. I submitted the PP on June 12th. I am tensed what will happen now.

abc

Letslearn

Mar 6, 2013
Hi Sadu how r u? Have you got the waiver for not having pcc from Libya?
Did canadian embassy accepted your affidavit attested by notary. I have the same problem. I am so worried. Please post me a reply. Thanks

sadu

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
We r n Canada now by God's grace. After 7 months of PP submission we got our visa. I hope they did background checks.

jeet.nz

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
AOR Received.
nov 2011
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
15/03/2012 re-med on 27/04/13
Passport Req..
feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
dm on 13/5/13 & received passports on 7/6/13
LANDED..........
may be mid of july
sadu said:
We r n Canada now by God's grace. After 7 months of PP submission we got our visa. I hope they did background checks.
hi Sadu, good to hear tht u r in Canada.
when u get ur passport back after correction, pls share ur Exp till landing
Thanks

sadu

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
I submitted my daughter's PP for correction on 23rd Jan and I didnt receive it back till 15th Feb. So i went to embassy and explained that my visa is expiring on march 13th and they did the correction. So landed on march 5th. my immigration was very smooth. got job in sault ste marie, ontario and i m here now. All the best for the members who r waiting to get their visa.